The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (11-12, 3-6 ASUN) host the Liberty Flames (16-7, 7-1 ASUN) after winning three home games in a row. The Flames are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The point total for the matchup is set at 142.5.
Liberty vs. Eastern Kentucky Predictions
Liberty vs. Eastern Kentucky Betting Odds
Liberty vs. Eastern Kentucky Last 10 Games
- Liberty covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Liberty and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Flames games averaged 132.8 total points, 9.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Flames have scored 0.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Eastern Kentucky covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Colonels games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The Colonels’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 152.2 points scored. That’s 9.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Colonels are scoring 75.7 points per game compared to their 81 season average.
Liberty vs. Eastern Kentucky Betting Trends
- Liberty has covered the spread 11 times over 20 games with a set spread.
- The Flames are 6-3 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Liberty have hit the over 11 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Flames put up 72.5 points per game, just 1.1 fewer points than the 73.6 the Colonels allow.
- Liberty has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when putting up more than 73.6 points.
- Eastern Kentucky is 7-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Colonels have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving Eastern Kentucky have hit the over five times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Colonels score an average of 81 points per game, 21.3 more points than the 59.7 the Flames give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 59.7 points, Eastern Kentucky is 7-12 against the spread and 11-12 overall.
Liberty vs. Eastern Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Liberty’s 20 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 142.5 points.
- This season, 14 of Eastern Kentucky’s games have ended with a score higher than 142.5 points.
- The Flames average 72.5 points per game against the Colonels’ 81, amounting to 11 points over the matchup’s total of 142.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.3 points per game, 9.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Flames games is 12 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Colonels’ games this season (152.2 points).
Liberty Team Leaders
- Darius McGhee: 22.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.4 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (93-for-235)
- Kyle Rode: 7.3 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (28-for-66)
- Shiloh Robinson: 10.4 PTS, 61.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (16-for-40)
- Keegan McDowell: 10.3 PTS, 46 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (53-for-118)
- Blake Preston: 6.4 PTS, 63.6 FG%
Eastern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Devontae Blanton: 10.6 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Michael Moreno: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (41-for-123)
- Cooper Robb: 10.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.1 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (50-for-133)
- Jannson Williams: 10.6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (32-for-90)
- Curt Lewis: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (34-for-96)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.