The Lafayette Leopards (6-14, 3-6 Patriot) are at home in Patriot play against the Bucknell Bison (5-18, 2-9 Patriot) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Leopards are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
Lafayette vs. Bucknell Predictions
Lafayette vs. Bucknell Betting Odds
Lafayette vs. Bucknell Last 10 Games
- Lafayette has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Lafayette and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Leopards games averaged 137.7 total points, 2.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Leopards are scoring 2.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Bucknell has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Bucknell games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Bison games averaged 143.2 total points, 2.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Bison are scoring 66.8 points per game compared to their 69.4 season average.
Lafayette vs. Bucknell Betting Trends
- Lafayette has covered the spread seven times this season (7-8-1).
- The Leopards are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Lafayette games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Leopards score 12.4 fewer points per game (66.7) than the Bison allow (79.1).
- Bucknell has covered the spread 10 times in 21 games with a set spread.
- The Bison are 5-7 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 11 of Bucknell’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Bison score an average of 69.4 points per game, just 3.1 fewer points than the 72.5 the Leopards give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 72.5 points, Bucknell is 4-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
Lafayette vs. Bucknell Over/Under Trends
- Lafayette and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, 13 games Bucknell played finished with a combined score over 140.5 points.
- The Leopards average 66.7 points per game against the Bison’s 69.4, totaling 4.4 points under the matchup’s over/under of 140.5.
- The 151.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 11.1 more than the 140.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Leopards have seen a 140.7 over/under in their games this season, 0.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Bison’s games this season (146 points).
Lafayette Team Leaders
- Neal Quinn: 13.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.4 BLK, 55.4 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Kyle Jenkins: 11 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (26-for-99)
- Tyrone Perry: 11.7 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (40-for-110)
- CJ Fulton: 7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.2 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Leo O’Boyle: 11 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (42-for-112)
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 17.9 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (62-for-176)
- Xander Rice: 12.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (31-for-83)
- Andre Screen: 10.3 PTS, 54.4 FG%
- Alex Timmerman: 7.9 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Jake van der Heijden: 6.4 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 37 3PT% (30-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.