The No. 5 Kentucky Wildcats (18-4, 7-2 SEC) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Alabama Crimson Tide (14-8, 4-5 SEC) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Coleman Coliseum as just 1-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 157.
Kentucky vs. Alabama Predictions
Kentucky vs. Alabama Betting Odds
Kentucky vs. Alabama Last 10 Games
- Kentucky has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Kentucky and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Wildcats’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.3 points scored. That’s 12.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Alabama is 2-8-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Alabama games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Crimson Tide games averaged 5.0 fewer points (152.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Crimson Tide have scored 1.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 81.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Kentucky vs. Alabama Betting Trends
- Kentucky has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-12-0).
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Wildcats have gone 9-9 against the spread.
- Games involving Kentucky have hit the over 11 times this season.
- The 81.9 points per game the Wildcats score are 5.9 more points than the Crimson Tide give up (76).
- When Kentucky totals more than 76 points, it is 10-6 against the spread and 16-0 overall.
- Alabama is 8-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Alabama’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Crimson Tide score 17 more points per game (81.4) than the Wildcats allow (64.4).
- Alabama is 7-14 against the spread and 14-8 overall when it scores more than 64.4 points.
Kentucky vs. Alabama Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Kentucky’s 22 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 157 points.
- This season, 13 games Alabama played finished with a combined score higher than 157 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 163.3 points per game, 6.3 points more than the total of 157 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 140.4 points per game, 16.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats have seen a 144.2 average over/under in their games this season, 12.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (157 points) and the average total points bet in Crimson Tide’s games (152.4 points) this season.
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 16.1 PTS, 15.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 1.5 BLK, 60.8 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.7 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 10 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 11 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Kellan Grady: 12 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 44.5 3PT% (65-for-146)
Alabama Team Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford: 17.6 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (69-for-185)
- Keon Ellis: 12 PTS, 2 STL, 43.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (42-for-119)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 14.8 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (32-for-128)
- JD Davison: 8.2 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
- Charles Bediako: 6.1 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 63.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.