The No. 10 Kansas Jayhawks (18-3, 7-1 Big 12) are at home in Big 12 play against the No. 8 Baylor Bears (19-3, 7-2 Big 12) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Jayhawks are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is set at 147.5 for the matchup.
Kansas vs. Baylor Predictions
Kansas vs. Baylor Betting Odds
Kansas vs. Baylor Last 10 Games
- Kansas has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Kansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Jayhawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 141.1 points scored. That’s 6.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Jayhawks have scored 6.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Baylor is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Baylor and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bears games averaged 8.6 fewer points (138.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bears have scored six fewer points per contest compared to their 78.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Kansas vs. Baylor Betting Trends
- Kansas has gone 8-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jayhawks have an ATS record of 7-12 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Kansas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Jayhawks record 80 points per game, 18.6 more points than the 61.4 the Bears allow.
- Kansas has an 8-12 record against the spread and an 18-3 record overall when scoring more than 61.4 points.
- Baylor has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this season (12-9-1).
- This year, 13 of Baylor’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bears score 10.6 more points per game (78.8) than the Jayhawks allow (68.2).
- Baylor has put together a 10-7-1 ATS record and a 17-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
Kansas vs. Baylor Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kansas and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 147.5 points eight times.
- In Baylor’s 22 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 147.5.
- The point total for the contest of 147.5 is 11.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Jayhawks (80 points per game) and the Bears (78.8 points per game).
- The 129.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 17.9 fewer than the 147.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Jayhawks have seen a 142.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.3 points more than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (139.2 points).
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 15.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.6 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
- Ochai Agbaji: 20.9 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (64-for-138)
- David McCormack: 9 PTS, 52.9 FG%
- Jalen Wilson: 8.2 PTS, 46 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (14-for-55)
- Dajuan Harris: 5.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.6 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
Baylor Team Leaders
- James Akinjo: 12.9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 2 STL, 41.9 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (30-for-83)
- Matthew Mayer: 9.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.9 FG%, 33 3PT% (29-for-88)
- Kendall Brown: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 64.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Adam Flagler: 11.5 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (44-for-116)
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua: 8.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 67.5 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.