The Howard Bison (8-10, 2-3 MEAC) host the Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (7-9, 2-3 MEAC) in a matchup of MEAC teams at Burr Gymnasium, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The Hawks are 10.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 140.5.
Howard vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Predictions
Howard vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Odds
Howard vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Last 10 Games
- Howard is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Howard and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bison games averaged 8.2 more points (148.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Bison have a points-per-game average 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore is 2-8 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 133.2 total points, 7.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hawks have a 63.8 points-per-game average, five points below their season-long scoring average.
Howard vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Trends
- Howard has covered the spread nine times this season (9-8-0).
- In games they have played as 10.5-point favorites or more, the Bison have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving Howard have hit the over nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 77.7 points per game the Bison put up are 11.3 more points than the Hawks allow (66.4).
- When Howard scores more than 66.4 points, it is 8-6 against the spread and 8-8 overall.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has put together a 9-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 6-1.
- This season, Maryland-Eastern Shore’s games have hit the over six times out of 13 chances.
- The Hawks’ 68.8 points per game are just 2.7 fewer points than the 71.5 the Bison allow to opponents.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 6-0 overall record in games it scores more than 71.5 points.
Howard vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Over/Under Trends
- Howard and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 140.5 points 12 times this season.
- Three of Maryland-Eastern Shore’s games ended with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.5 points per game, six points more than the point total of 140.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 137.9 points per game, 2.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bison games is 148 points, 7.5 more than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.7 points more than the average over/under in Hawks’ games this season (133.8 points).
Howard Team Leaders
- William Settle: 14.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.3 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
- Elijah Hawkins: 12.8 PTS, 5.7 AST, 2.4 STL, 40.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- Randy Brumant: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 66.3 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- Kyle Foster: 14.5 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 49.2 3PT% (58-for-118)
- Tai Bibbs: 9.7 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
Maryland-Eastern Shore Team Leaders
- Da’Shawn Phillip: 9.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.6 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Nathaniel Pollard Jr.: 8.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 55.9 FG%
- Dom London: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Zion Styles: 10.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.6 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Kevon Voyles: 7.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.