Big South opponents meet when the High Point Panthers (9-13, 3-5 Big South) host the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (12-10, 4-5 Big South) at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The Bulldogs are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 129.5.
High Point vs. UNC Asheville Predictions
High Point vs. UNC Asheville Betting Odds
|High Point||-2.5||129.5 points|
High Point vs. UNC Asheville Last 10 Games
- High Point is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- High Point and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 2.3 more points (131.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 4.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UNC Asheville has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- UNC Asheville and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 8.8 more points (138.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 69.4, 3.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
High Point vs. UNC Asheville Betting Trends
- High Point has covered the spread 11 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, High Point’s games have hit the over eight times out of 19 chances.
- The Panthers score 68.7 points per game, only 2.3 more points than the 66.4 the Bulldogs give up.
- When High Point scores more than 66.4 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- UNC Asheville is 11-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- UNC Asheville’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs’ 73.3 points per game are only four more points than the 69.3 the Panthers allow.
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, UNC Asheville is 6-4 against the spread and 8-5 overall.
High Point vs. UNC Asheville Over/Under Trends
- High Point and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (129.5 points) 15 times this season.
- A total of 12 of UNC Asheville’s games ended with a combined score higher than 129.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142 points per game, 12.5 points more than the point total of 129.5 for this contest.
- The 135.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.2 more than the 129.5 total in this contest.
- The Panthers have seen a 135.2 average over/under in their games this season, 5.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 12.1 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (141.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (129.5 points).
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 13.9 PTS, 8 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.4 BLK, 40.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (42-for-126)
- John-Michael Wright: 19.2 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (48-for-129)
- Jaden House: 11.5 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Bryant Randleman: 6.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 49.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 5 PTS, 50 FG%
UNC Asheville Team Leaders
- Drew Pember: 14.5 PTS, 3.2 BLK, 49.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
- Tajion Jones: 12.5 PTS, 43 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (53-for-143)
- LJ Thorpe: 11.5 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Trent Stephney: 7.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (8-for-36)
- Jamon Battle: 7.9 PTS, 53 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.