The La Salle Explorers (6-13, 1-8 A-10) are underdogs (+4.5) as they attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they host the George Mason Patriots (11-8, 4-2 A-10) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Tom Gola Arena. The over/under for the matchup is 136.5.
George Mason vs. La Salle Predictions
George Mason vs. La Salle Betting Odds
|George Mason||-4.5||136.5 points|
George Mason vs. La Salle Last 10 Games
- George Mason has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- George Mason’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Patriots games averaged 135.8 total points, 0.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Patriots are scoring 0.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- La Salle covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 La Salle games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Explorers games averaged 140.6 total points, 4.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Explorers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 68.5, one point lower than their season-long per-game average.
George Mason vs. La Salle Betting Trends
- George Mason has covered the spread 12 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Patriots have an ATS record of 5-4.
- This season, 10 of George Mason’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Patriots score only 0.2 more points per game (72.6) than the Explorers give up (72.4).
- George Mason has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 6-4 record overall when putting up more than 72.4 points.
- La Salle has put together a 6-12-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Explorers are 5-4 against the spread.
- Games involving La Salle have hit the over 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Explorers’ 69.5 points per game are only 2.2 more points than the 67.3 the Patriots allow to opponents.
- La Salle has put together a 5-5 ATS record and a 4-7 overall record in games it scores more than 67.3 points.
George Mason vs. La Salle Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of George Mason’s 19 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- There have been 11 La Salle games that have finished with a combined score over 136.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.1 points per game, 5.6 points more than the over/under of 136.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.7 points per game, 3.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Patriots have seen a 139.4 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 4.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Explorers’ games this season (140.6 points).
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 17.7 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Davonte Gaines: 11.2 PTS, 8.6 REB, 54.5 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (28-for-60)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 15.7 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (48-for-129)
- De’Von Cooper: 12.9 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (53-for-126)
- Xavier Johnson: 5.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.9 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 12.5 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 49.5 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (7-for-36)
- Jack Clark: 10.8 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (28-for-96)
- Christian Ray: 4.7 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
- Josh Nickelberry: 11.5 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (40-for-114)
- Jhamir Brickus: 8.1 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (26-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.