The North Carolina A&T Aggies (9-14, 4-5 Big South) are 8.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (12-10, 6-3 Big South) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Paul Porter Arena. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 133.5 in the matchup.
Gardner-Webb vs. N.C. A&T Predictions
Gardner-Webb vs. N.C. A&T Betting Odds
Gardner-Webb vs. N.C. A&T Last 10 Games
- Gardner-Webb covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Runnin’ Bulldogs games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.9 points scored. That’s 4.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Runnin’ Bulldogs are scoring 2.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- N.C. A&T has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 N.C. A&T games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged four more points (137.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Aggies have a 67.9 points-per-game average, 0.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Gardner-Webb vs. N.C. A&T Betting Trends
- Gardner-Webb has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-9-0).
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This season, Gardner-Webb’s games have hit the over seven times out of 19 chances.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs score just 0.1 fewer points per game (70.4) than the Aggies allow (70.5).
- Gardner-Webb is 4-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- N.C. A&T has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-10-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 8.5 points or more so far this season, the Aggies went 3-2 against the spread.
- This year, N.C. A&T’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 20 chances.
- The Aggies put up an average of 68.4 points per game, just 4.4 more points than the 64 the Runnin’ Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- N.C. A&T has put together an 8-6 ATS record and a 9-7 overall record in games it scores more than 64 points.
Gardner-Webb vs. N.C. A&T Over/Under Trends
- This season, Gardner-Webb and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 133.5 points 10 times.
- There have been 14 N.C. A&T games that have ended with a combined score over 133.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.8 points per game, 5.3 points more than the over/under of 133.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is one fewer point than the 134.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have seen a 139.8 average over/under in their games this season, 6.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 4.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Aggies’ games this season (138.4 points).
Gardner-Webb Team Leaders
- D’Maurian Williams: 14.1 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (55-for-143)
- Kareem Reid: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 58.4 FG%
- Lance Terry: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (33-for-106)
- Anthony Selden: 7.5 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Zion Williams: 6.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
N.C. A&T Team Leaders
- Demetric Horton: 12.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (46-for-125)
- Marcus Watson: 12.3 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 26 3PT% (25-for-96)
- Kameron Langley: 5.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (5-for-20)
- David Beatty: 8.7 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27-for-89)
- Tyler Maye: 7.9 PTS, 47.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.