The Florida A&M Rattlers (9-11, 7-2 SWAC) host the Texas Southern Tigers (8-10, 6-3 SWAC) at Al Lawson Center on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET. There is no line set for the matchup. The point total is 130.5 in the matchup.
Florida A&M vs. Texas Southern Predictions
Florida A&M vs. Texas Southern Betting Odds
Florida A&M vs. Texas Southern Last 10 Games
- Florida A&M has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Florida A&M’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Rattlers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 133.7 points scored. That’s 3.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Rattlers are scoring 2.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Texas Southern has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Texas Southern games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 6.4 more points (136.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 72.8, 4.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Florida A&M vs. Texas Southern Betting Trends
- Florida A&M has covered the spread 12 times in 18 games with a set spread.
- This season, nine of Florida A&M’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The 65.3 points per game the Rattlers record are the same as the Tigers allow.
- Florida A&M has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when putting up more than 66.7 points.
- Texas Southern has put together a record of 11-7-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Texas Southern have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Tigers score an average of 68 points per game, just 1.5 fewer points than the 69.5 the Rattlers give up to opponents.
- Texas Southern is 4-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 69.5 points.
Florida A&M vs. Texas Southern Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Florida A&M games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 130.5 points.
- There have been nine Texas Southern games that have finished with a combined score over 130.5 points this season.
- The Rattlers average 65.3 points per game against the Tigers’ 68, totaling 2.8 points over the contest’s total of 130.5.
- The 136.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.7 more than the 130.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Rattlers games is 133.1 points, 2.6 more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.8 points separates the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (138.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (130.5 points).
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 19.7 PTS, 2.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Bryce Moragne: 9.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.4 STL, 52.3 FG%
- DJ Jones: 8.4 PTS, 48.1 FG%
- Kamron Reaves: 7.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 29.3 FG%, 20.9 3PT% (14-for-67)
- Keith Littles: 6.7 PTS, 43 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (15-for-35)
Texas Southern Team Leaders
- Brison Gresham: 7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.6 BLK, 62.2 FG%
- Joirdon Karl Nicholas: 9.5 PTS, 57 FG%
- John Walker III: 9.8 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
- PJ Henry: 9.6 PTS, 45 FG%, 44 3PT% (22-for-50)
- Jordan Gilliam: 5.1 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.