The Drake Bulldogs (17-6, 8-2 MVC) bring a four-game win streak into a home matchup with the Northern Iowa Panthers (12-9, 8-3 MVC), who have won three straight. The Panthers are underdogs by 4 points in the contest, which begins at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The over/under for the matchup is set at 142.
Drake vs. Northern Iowa Predictions
Drake vs. Northern Iowa Betting Odds
Drake vs. Northern Iowa Last 10 Games
- Drake has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Drake’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139 points scored. That’s three fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 1.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Iowa is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Northern Iowa’s past 10 outings saw eight go over the total.
- The last 10 Panthers games averaged 139.3 total points, 2.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 78.4, 3.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Drake vs. Northern Iowa Betting Trends
- Drake has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-15-0).
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 4-9.
- Drake games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- The 75.8 points per game the Bulldogs score are 6.1 more points than the Panthers give up (69.7).
- Drake is 6-10 against the spread and 15-3 overall when scoring more than 69.7 points.
- Northern Iowa has covered the spread in a game eight times this year (8-12-0).
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Northern Iowa have hit the over 13 times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Panthers put up an average of 74.7 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 66.9 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Northern Iowa has put together an 8-7 ATS record and a 10-6 overall record in games it scores more than 66.9 points.
Drake vs. Northern Iowa Over/Under Trends
- Drake and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (142 points) 14 times this season.
- In Northern Iowa’s 20 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 142.
- The Bulldogs average 75.8 points per game against the Panthers’ 74.7, amounting to 8.5 points over the matchup’s over/under of 142.
- The 136.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.4 fewer than the 142 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Bulldogs games is 139.9 points, 2.1 fewer than the over/under of 142 points for this contest.
- Panthers games have an over/under of 138.5 points this season, 3.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Drake Team Leaders
- Garrett Sturtz: 11.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 59.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Tucker DeVries: 13.5 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (55-for-154)
- Tremell Murphy: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (30-for-88)
- D.J. Wilkins: 10.8 PTS, 41 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (48-for-124)
- Shanquan Hemphill: 8.3 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
Northern Iowa Team Leaders
- AJ Green: 18.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (62-for-165)
- Noah Carter: 14.2 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (28-for-87)
- Nate Heise: 9.6 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (21-for-52)
- Trae Berhow: 9.1 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 39 3PT% (39-for-100)
- Tywhon Pickford: 4.9 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.