Two struggling teams square off when the Colorado Buffaloes (13-9, 5-7 Pac-12) host the Oregon State Beavers (3-16, 1-8 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The Beavers are 9-point underdogs as they try to end a six-game losing streak against the Buffaloes, losers of three straight. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
Colorado vs. Oregon State Predictions
Colorado vs. Oregon State Betting Odds
Colorado vs. Oregon State Last 10 Games
- Colorado covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Colorado games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Buffaloes games averaged 137.4 total points, 0.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Buffaloes’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 3.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Oregon State has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Oregon State and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The Beavers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 140.2 points scored. That’s 3.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Beavers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 70.7, 2.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Colorado vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- Colorado is 7-16-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Buffaloes have an ATS record of just 2-8.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Buffaloes put up 68.2 points per game, 6.8 fewer points than the 75 the Beavers allow.
- When Colorado scores more than 75 points, it is 4-3-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- Oregon State has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-14-1).
- In games they have played as 9-point underdogs or more, the Beavers have an ATS record of 1-2-1.
- Games involving Oregon State have hit the over 13 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Beavers’ 68.1 points per game are only 1.6 more points than the 66.5 the Buffaloes give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.5 points, Oregon State is 5-5 against the spread and 3-7 overall.
Colorado vs. Oregon State Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137 points) eight times this season.
- In Oregon State’s 20 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 137.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.3 points per game, 0.7 points fewer than the over/under of 137 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 4.5 fewer points than the 141.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Buffaloes have seen a 136.6 average over/under in their games this season, 0.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Beavers’ games have a total points bet of 138.5 points this season, 1.5 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 13.7 PTS, 8.7 REB, 45.6 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (16-for-62)
- Evan Battey: 11.5 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (19-for-41)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (26-for-81)
- Nique Clifford: 5.9 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Tristan da Silva: 9 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 36 3PT% (18-for-50)
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Abdul Alatishe: 10.4 PTS, 53 FG%, 40 3PT% (4-for-10)
- Dashawn Davis: 9.2 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.5 FG%, 12 3PT% (3-for-25)
- Jarod Lucas: 13.7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (48-for-120)
- Roman Silva: 5.8 PTS, 60.5 FG%
- Ahmad Rand: 4.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 56.5 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.