The Colgate Raiders (10-11, 6-2 Patriot) hit the road in Patriot action against the American Eagles (6-15, 2-7 Patriot) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Raiders are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.5.
Colgate vs. American Predictions
Colgate vs. American Betting Odds
Colgate vs. American Last 10 Games
- Colgate is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Colgate games has gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Raiders games averaged 8.2 more points (143.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Raiders’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is two points lower than their season-long average.
- American has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 American games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 2.6 fewer points (132.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 59 points per game compared to their 63.5 season average.
Colgate vs. American Betting Trends
- Colgate has covered the spread eight times this season (8-10-1).
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- This season, Colgate’s games have hit the over nine times out of 19 chances.
- The Raiders put up 74.5 points per game, just 1.9 more points than the 72.6 the Eagles allow.
- Colgate has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when putting up more than 72.6 points.
- American is 9-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- This year, American’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The Eagles average 5.8 fewer points per game (63.5) than the Raiders allow their opponents to score (69.3).
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, American is 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
Colgate vs. American Over/Under Trends
- This season, Colgate games have gone over this matchup’s 135.5-point total 12 times.
- This season, 12 of American’s games have ended with a score higher than 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138 points per game, 2.5 points more than the total of 135.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 6.4 fewer points than the 141.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Raiders have seen a 144.2 average over/under in their games this season, 8.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Eagles’ games are on par with the over/under of this contest at 135.5 points.
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 11.1 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (42-for-127)
- Jack Ferguson: 12.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (53-for-137)
- Ryan Moffatt: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 53.1 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (37-for-81)
- Nelly Cummings: 15.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (43-for-103)
- Keegan Records: 8.7 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 57.8 FG%
American Team Leaders
- Stacy Beckton Jr.: 12 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.9 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Johnny O’Neil: 8.5 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (30-for-89)
- Matt Rogers: 9.5 PTS, 63.7 FG%
- Colin Smalls: 10.3 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Connor Nelson: 7.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.6 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.