The Clemson Tigers (12-9, 4-6 ACC) visit the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-12, 2-8 ACC) after losing three road games in a row. The Tigers are favored by only 2 points in the contest, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 139 points.
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Betting Odds
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Last 10 Games
- Clemson covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Clemson’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged three fewer points (136) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 3.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia Tech covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Georgia Tech games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Yellow Jackets games averaged 139.6 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Yellow Jackets have a 67.4 points-per-game average, 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Clemson is 13-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Tigers are 9-3 against the spread.
- Clemson games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Tigers score 73 points per game, just 3.3 more points than the 69.7 the Yellow Jackets allow.
- Clemson has a 9-2 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when scoring more than 69.7 points.
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread six times over 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Yellow Jackets have an ATS record of 3-8-1.
- Georgia Tech games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Yellow Jackets score an average of 69.8 points per game, only 2.7 more points than the 67.1 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, Georgia Tech is 5-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Clemson vs. Georgia Tech Over/Under Trends
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 139 points 10 times this season.
- This season, 10 of Georgia Tech’s games have ended with a score higher than 139 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.8 points per game, 3.8 points more than the point total of 139 for this contest.
- This game’s total is 2.2 fewer points than the 136.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Tigers games is four points fewer than the over/under of 139 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.1 points more than the average over/under in Yellow Jackets’ games this season (138.9 points).
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 14.8 PTS, 48 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- David Collins: 11.2 PTS, 7 REB, 1.7 STL, 53.5 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (14-for-29)
- Hunter Tyson: 10.4 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (50-for-127)
- Nick Honor: 8.6 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
Georgia Tech Team Leaders
- Michael Devoe: 18.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.8 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (51-for-126)
- Jordan Usher: 15 PTS, 7 REB, 1.4 STL, 47.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- Kyle Sturdivant: 7.2 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Khalid Moore: 6.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.5 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Deivon Smith: 5.4 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.