The Campbell Fighting Camels (12-8, 5-4 Big South) hit the road in Big South play against the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (10-11, 7-2 Big South) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Fighting Camels are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
Campbell vs. South Carolina Upstate Predictions
Campbell vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Odds
Campbell vs. South Carolina Upstate Last 10 Games
- Campbell is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Campbell games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Fighting Camels games averaged 10.8 fewer points (128.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Fighting Camels are scoring 0.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- South Carolina Upstate is 7-3 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- South Carolina Upstate and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Spartans games averaged 139.1 total points, 0.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Spartans’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 77.5, 5.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Campbell vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Trends
- Campbell has covered the spread seven times this season (7-9-1).
- The Fighting Camels have an ATS record of only 2-8-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Campbell’s games have hit the over nine times out of 17 chances.
- The Fighting Camels score 67.7 points per game, only 4.1 fewer points than the 71.8 the Spartans allow.
- Campbell has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when putting up more than 71.8 points.
- South Carolina Upstate has covered the spread 13 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- The Spartans have an ATS record of 11-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 12 of South Carolina Upstate’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Spartans score 10.3 more points per game (72.3) than the Fighting Camels give up (62).
- South Carolina Upstate has put together an 11-3-1 ATS record and a 10-7 overall record in games it scores more than 62 points.
Campbell vs. South Carolina Upstate Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Campbell’s 17 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- This season, 12 of South Carolina Upstate’s games have ended with a score higher than 139.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140 points per game, 0.5 points more than the over/under of 139.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 5.7 fewer points than the 133.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Fighting Camels have seen a 129.4 average over/under in their games this season, 10.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Spartans’ games this season (140.4 points).
Campbell Team Leaders
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 13.1 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 41 3PT% (25-for-61)
- Jesus Carralero: 9.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.8 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Ricky Clemons: 10 PTS, 64.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Jordan Whitfield: 11.8 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (36-for-88)
- Messiah Thompson: 8.6 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
South Carolina Upstate Team Leaders
- Bryson Mozone: 15 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39 3PT% (48-for-123)
- Jordan Gainey: 13.6 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 52.7 3PT% (49-for-93)
- Dalvin White: 9.2 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (32-for-71)
- Josh Aldrich: 5.9 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- Mysta Goodloe: 7.1 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.