The Campbell Fighting Camels (12-8, 5-4 Big South) hit the road in Big South play against the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (10-11, 7-2 Big South) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Fighting Camels are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
Campbell vs. South Carolina Upstate Predictions
Campbell vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Odds
Campbell vs. South Carolina Upstate Last 10 Games
- Campbell is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Campbell games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Fighting Camels games averaged 10.8 fewer points (128.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Fighting Camels are scoring 0.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- South Carolina Upstate is 7-3 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- South Carolina Upstate and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Spartans games averaged 139.1 total points, 0.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Spartans’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 77.5, 5.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Campbell vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Trends
- Campbell has covered the spread seven times this season (7-9-1).
- The Fighting Camels have an ATS record of only 2-8-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Campbell’s games have hit the over nine times out of 17 chances.
- The Fighting Camels score 67.7 points per game, only 4.1 fewer points than the 71.8 the Spartans allow.
- Campbell has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when putting up more than 71.8 points.
- South Carolina Upstate has covered the spread 13 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- The Spartans have an ATS record of 11-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 12 of South Carolina Upstate’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Spartans score 10.3 more points per game (72.3) than the Fighting Camels give up (62).
- South Carolina Upstate has put together an 11-3-1 ATS record and a 10-7 overall record in games it scores more than 62 points.
Campbell vs. South Carolina Upstate Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Campbell’s 17 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- This season, 12 of South Carolina Upstate’s games have ended with a score higher than 139.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140 points per game, 0.5 points more than the over/under of 139.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 5.7 fewer points than the 133.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Fighting Camels have seen a 129.4 average over/under in their games this season, 10.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Spartans’ games this season (140.4 points).
Campbell Team Leaders
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 13.1 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 41 3PT% (25-for-61)
- Jesus Carralero: 9.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.8 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Ricky Clemons: 10 PTS, 64.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Jordan Whitfield: 11.8 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (36-for-88)
- Messiah Thompson: 8.6 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
South Carolina Upstate Team Leaders
- Bryson Mozone: 15 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39 3PT% (48-for-123)
- Jordan Gainey: 13.6 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 52.7 3PT% (49-for-93)
- Dalvin White: 9.2 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (32-for-71)
- Josh Aldrich: 5.9 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- Mysta Goodloe: 7.1 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.