The San Jose State Spartans (7-14, 0-9 MWC) are heavy, 21.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Boise State Broncos (17-5, 8-1 MWC) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at ExtraMile Arena. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 126.5.
Boise State vs. San Jose State Predictions
Boise State vs. San Jose State Betting Odds
|Boise State||-21.5||126.5 points|
Boise State vs. San Jose State Last 10 Games
- Boise State is 9-1 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Boise State games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Broncos games averaged four more points (130.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Broncos’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 3.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- San Jose State has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 San Jose State games have gone over the set total four times.
- The Spartans’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.8 points scored. That’s 11.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Spartans are scoring 57.3 points per game compared to their 66.2 season average.
Boise State vs. San Jose State Betting Trends
- Boise State has registered an 11-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving Boise State have hit the over six times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 67.6 points per game the Broncos put up are the same as the Spartans give up.
- Boise State has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- San Jose State has compiled an 11-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Spartans are winless against the spread when they are 21.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This season, nine of San Jose State’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Spartans score an average of 66.2 points per game, 7.2 more points than the 59 the Broncos allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 59 points, San Jose State is 11-2 against the spread and 7-7 overall.
Boise State vs. San Jose State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Boise State’s 20 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 126.5 points.
- There have been 15 San Jose State games that have ended with a combined score over 126.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 126.5 is 7.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Broncos (67.6 points per game) and the Spartans (66.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 4.6 fewer points than the 131.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Broncos games is 132.4 points, 5.9 more than the over/under of 126.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 11.6 points separates the average total points bet in Spartans’ games (138.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (126.5 points).
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 13.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (13-for-61)
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 12.1 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (38-for-101)
- Mladen Armus: 6.7 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.2 BLK, 45.9 FG%
- Emmanuel Akot: 11 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (44-for-108)
- Tyson Degenhart: 9.5 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (25-for-60)
San Jose State Team Leaders
- Omari Moore: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 48.8 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (19-for-42)
- Shon Robinson: 8.2 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (11-for-47)
- Trey Anderson: 9.6 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (32-for-68)
- Trey Smith: 9 PTS, 32.5 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (44-for-133)
- Tibet Gorener: 7.6 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.