The Kennesaw State Owls (9-13, 4-5 ASUN) are 5.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Bellarmine Knights (13-10, 7-2 ASUN) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Knights Hall. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 132.5.
Bellarmine vs. Kennesaw State Predictions
Bellarmine vs. Kennesaw State Betting Odds
Bellarmine vs. Kennesaw State Last 10 Games
- Bellarmine has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- One times in those 10 games, the final combined score surpassed the set total.
- The past 10 Knights games averaged seven more points (139.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Knights’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is one point lower than their season-long average.
- Kennesaw State covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Kennesaw State’s past 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Owls games averaged 8.8 more points (141.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Owls are scoring 69.2 points per game compared to their 74.5 season average.
Bellarmine vs. Kennesaw State Betting Trends
- Bellarmine is 11-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Knights have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Bellarmine’s games have gone over the total five times out of 19 chances this season.
- The 69.8 points per game the Knights score are only 0.4 more points than the Owls give up (69.4).
- Bellarmine has a 6-1 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall when putting up more than 69.4 points.
- Kennesaw State has registered an 11-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Owls have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Kennesaw State have hit the over 10 times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Owls put up an average of 74.5 points per game, 8.5 more points than the 66 the Knights allow.
- Kennesaw State has put together a 9-4 ATS record and an 8-7 overall record in games it scores more than 66 points.
Bellarmine vs. Kennesaw State Over/Under Trends
- Bellarmine and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (132.5 points) 12 times this season.
- This season, 14 of Kennesaw State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 132.5 is 11.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Knights (69.8 points per game) and the Owls (74.5 points per game).
- The 135.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.9 more than the 132.5 total in this contest.
- The Knights have seen a 140.6 average over/under in their games this season, 8.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Owls’ games have a total points bet of 142.8 points this season, 10.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 17.2 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 18 3PT% (9-for-50)
- CJ Fleming: 13.4 PTS, 43 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (53-for-137)
- Juston Betz: 6.7 PTS, 7 REB, 1.3 STL, 55.5 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- Alec Pfriem: 7.6 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (31-for-67)
- Curt Hopf: 7.5 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Chris Youngblood: 13.5 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (43-for-114)
- Terrell Burden: 11.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.3 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Spencer Rodgers: 9.5 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (35-for-111)
- Demond Robinson: 8.4 PTS, 55.3 FG%
- Brandon Stroud: 6.2 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.