The No. 7 Arizona Wildcats (18-2, 8-1 Pac-12) are heavy favorites (-11) as they try to continue a 12-game home win streak when they square off against the No. 19 USC Trojans (19-3, 9-3 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at McKale Center. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
Arizona vs. USC Predictions
Arizona vs. USC Betting Odds
Arizona vs. USC Last 10 Games
- Arizona covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Wildcats games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 2.9 more points (151.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 6.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- USC has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- USC’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Trojans games averaged 11.8 fewer points (136.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Trojans’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 71.2, 2.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Arizona vs. USC Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-7-1).
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 9-4-1 when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- This season, Arizona’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The 85.5 points per game the Wildcats score are 22.5 more points than the Trojans allow (63).
- When Arizona scores more than 63 points, it is 12-6-1 against the spread and 18-1 overall.
- USC has registered an 11-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving USC have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The Trojans’ 73.8 points per game are 9.2 more points than the 64.6 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- USC has put together an 8-8 ATS record and a 15-2 overall record in games it scores more than 64.6 points.
Arizona vs. USC Over/Under Trends
- This season, Arizona and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 148.5 points 10 times.
- There have been four USC games that have ended with a combined score over 148.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 159.3 points per game, 10.8 points more than the over/under of 148.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 20.9 fewer points than the 127.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 148.7 points, 0.2 more than the over/under of 148.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 9.5 points more than the average over/under in Trojans’ games this season (139 points).
Arizona Team Leaders
- Christian Koloko: 12.7 PTS, 7.4 REB, 3.2 BLK, 62.4 FG%
- Bennedict Mathurin: 16.9 PTS, 46 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (43-for-116)
- Azuolas Tubelis: 14.2 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
- Dalen Terry: 6.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
- Kerr Kriisa: 10.3 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (48-for-146)
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 14.7 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.8 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (35-for-87)
- Drew Peterson: 11.1 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (27-for-62)
- Chevez Goodwin: 12.1 PTS, 7 REB, 60.3 FG%
- Boogie Ellis: 13 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (34-for-96)
- Agbonkpolo: 8 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (17-for-67)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.