The Yale Bulldogs (10-9, 4-1 Ivy League) host the Dartmouth Big Green (5-12, 2-4 Ivy League) in a matchup of Ivy League teams at Edward Leede Arena, tipping off at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, February 4, 2022. The Big Green are 8-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.5.
Yale vs. Dartmouth Predictions
Yale vs. Dartmouth Betting Odds
Yale vs. Dartmouth Last 10 Games
- Yale has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Yale and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 7.7 more points (143.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 1.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Dartmouth is 2-8 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Dartmouth and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Big Green games averaged 2.4 fewer points (133.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Big Green’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 65.3, 3.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Yale vs. Dartmouth Betting Trends
- Yale has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-10-0).
- The Bulldogs are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Yale’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs record 73.7 points per game, just 3.9 more points than the 69.8 the Big Green give up.
- Yale is 4-5 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Dartmouth has covered the spread eight times this year (8-6-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 8 points or more so far this year, the Big Green went 3-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Dartmouth have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Big Green’s 68.8 points per game are only 2.1 fewer points than the 70.9 the Bulldogs allow.
- Dartmouth has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record in games it scores more than 70.9 points.
Yale vs. Dartmouth Over/Under Trends
- This season, Yale and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 135.5 points 11 times.
- In Dartmouth’s 15 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s point total of 135.5.
- The Bulldogs average 73.7 points per game against the Big Green’s 68.8, amounting to 7.0 points over the contest’s point total of 135.5.
- The 140.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.2 more than the 135.5 total in this contest.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 142.6 average over/under in their games this season, 7.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.9 points more than the average over/under in Big Green’s games this season (133.6 points).
Yale Team Leaders
- Azar Swain: 19.4 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (45-for-127)
- Jalen Gabbidon: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Matthue Cotton: 9.4 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (34-for-105)
- Isaiah Kelly: 6.2 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Matt Knowling: 5.8 PTS, 66.7 FG%
Dartmouth Team Leaders
- Brendan Barry: 14.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.8 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (53-for-132)
- Aaryn Rai: 11.8 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
- Garrison Wade: 6.9 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Taurus Samuels: 9.7 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (21-for-65)
- Demilade Adelekun: 5.9 PTS, 55.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.