The Siena Saints (9-8, 6-3 MAAC) are favored (by 4.5 points) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Rider Broncs (7-13, 3-7 MAAC) on Friday, February 4, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 133 in the matchup.
Siena vs. Rider Predictions
Siena vs. Rider Betting Odds
Siena vs. Rider Last 10 Games
- Siena is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Siena games has gone over the set total six times.
- The Saints’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 131.5 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Saints’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Rider is 2-8-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 3-7 straight-up record in those contests.
- Rider and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Broncs games averaged 6.7 more points (139.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Broncs are scoring 65.5 points per game compared to their 66.8 season average.
Siena vs. Rider Betting Trends
- Siena has put together a record of 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Saints have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, 10 of Siena’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Saints score 66.1 points per game, only 4.7 fewer points than the 70.8 the Broncs allow.
- Siena is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- Rider has covered the spread only two times in 12 games with a set spread.
- The Broncs have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Rider have hit the over five times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Broncs score an average of 66.8 points per game, only three fewer points than the 69.8 the Saints allow.
- Rider is 2-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 69.8 points.
Siena vs. Rider Over/Under Trends
- This season, Siena games have hit the over on this matchup’s 133-point total nine times.
- This season, nine games Rider played finished with a combined score higher than 133 points.
- The Saints average 66.1 points per game against the Broncs’ 66.8, totaling 0.1 points under the matchup’s total of 133.
- These two teams give up a combined 140.6 points per game, 7.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Saints have seen a 134.3 over/under in their games this season, 1.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Broncs’ games have a total points bet of 141.9 points this season, 8.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Siena Team Leaders
- Anthony Gaines: 10.1 PTS, 7 REB, 42.8 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Jackson Stormo: 11 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 53.2 FG%
- Colby Rogers: 14.4 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 44 3PT% (44-for-100)
- Nick Hopkins: 8.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 45.7 FG%, 42 3PT% (29-for-69)
- Jared Billups: 5.7 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
Rider Team Leaders
- Dimencio Vaughn: 12.6 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.8 STL, 42.1 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
- Dwight Murray Jr.: 12.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.1 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (23-for-77)
- Mervin James: 10 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Allen Powell: 10.4 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (37-for-104)
- Ajiri Ogemuno-Johnson: 8 PTS, 53.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.