The Seton Hall Pirates (14-8, 4-6 Big East) host the Creighton Bluejays (14-7, 5-4 Big East) in a matchup of Big East teams at Prudential Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 4, 2022. The Bluejays are 6.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 137 points.
Seton Hall vs. Creighton Predictions
Seton Hall vs. Creighton Betting Odds
|Seton Hall||-6.5||137 points|
Seton Hall vs. Creighton Last 10 Games
- Seton Hall is 5-4 overall and 4-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Seton Hall and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Pirates games averaged 142.7 total points, 5.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Pirates have a points-per-game average 9.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Creighton has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Creighton games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Bluejays games averaged 0.6 more points (137.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Bluejays are scoring 65 points per game compared to their 66 season average.
Seton Hall vs. Creighton Betting Trends
- Seton Hall has gone 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Pirates have an ATS record of 3-0.
- Games involving Seton Hall have hit the over four times out of nine chances this season.
- The Pirates put up 69.2 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 62.6 the Bluejays give up.
- Seton Hall is 4-5 against the spread and 12-7 overall when scoring more than 62.6 points.
- Creighton has registered a 10-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bluejays have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Creighton’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Bluejays average just 4.4 more points per game (66) than the Pirates allow their opponents to score (61.6).
- When it scores more than 61.6 points, Creighton is 8-5 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
Seton Hall vs. Creighton Over/Under Trends
- Six Seton Hall games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 137 points.
- There have been nine Creighton games that have ended with a combined score over 137 points this season.
- The total for the game of 137 is 1.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Pirates (69.2 points per game) and the Bluejays (66 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 124.2 points per game, 12.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pirates have seen a 142.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.7 points separates the average total points bet in Bluejays’ games (138.7 points) and this matchup’s over/under (137 points).
Seton Hall Team Leaders
- Jared Rhoden: 14.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.9 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (18-for-69)
- Kadary Richmond: 8.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 38.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Alexis Yetna: 8.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 40 FG%, 24 3PT% (12-for-50)
- Bryce Aiken: 12.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Myles Cale: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.9 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 11.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 3 BLK, 65.5 FG%
- Ryan Hawkins: 13.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 44 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (43-for-115)
- Alex O’Connell: 12.5 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (39-for-106)
- Ryan Nembhard: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.3 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (23-for-75)
- Arthur Kaluma: 9 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (14-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.