The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (9-8, 7-3 MAAC) host the Quinnipiac Bobcats (11-8, 6-5 MAAC) after winning four home games in a row. The Peacocks are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 4, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 136.5.
Saint Peter’s vs. Quinnipiac Predictions
Saint Peter’s vs. Quinnipiac Betting Odds
|Saint Peter’s||-6.5||136.5 points|
Saint Peter’s vs. Quinnipiac Last 10 Games
- Saint Peter’s covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Peter’s and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Peacocks games averaged 131.6 total points, 4.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Peacocks have a points-per-game average 0.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Quinnipiac is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Quinnipiac’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged 3.9 more points (140.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bobcats’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 73.1, 1.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Saint Peter’s vs. Quinnipiac Betting Trends
- Saint Peter’s is 6-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Peacocks have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, three of Saint Peter’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- The 67.2 points per game the Peacocks score are the same as the Bobcats allow.
- Saint Peter’s has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when scoring more than 71.4 points.
- Quinnipiac has put together a record of 8-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Quinnipiac’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Bobcats put up an average of 74.3 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 64.5 the Peacocks allow.
- When it scores more than 64.5 points, Quinnipiac is 8-6 against the spread and 11-5 overall.
Saint Peter’s vs. Quinnipiac Over/Under Trends
- Saint Peter’s and its opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in a game just twice this season.
- This season, 14 games Quinnipiac played finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 136.5 is five points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Peacocks (67.2 points per game) and the Bobcats (74.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 135.9 points per game, 0.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Peacocks have seen a 131.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.3 points separates the average total points bet in Bobcats’ games (139.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (136.5 points).
Saint Peter’s Team Leaders
- KC Ndefo: 9.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 2.1 BLK, 44.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Fousseyni Drame: 7.3 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Daryl Banks III: 11.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- Hassan Drame: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Doug Edert: 9.6 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (25-for-57)
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 10.6 PTS, 10.8 REB, 48.6 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 14.7 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (35-for-87)
- Dezi Jones: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (26-for-75)
- Tymu Chenery: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Jacob Rigoni: 9.2 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (38-for-110)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.