A-10 foes square off when the Richmond Spiders (14-8, 5-4 A-10) host the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (12-6, 4-3 A-10) at Robins Center, beginning at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, February 4, 2022. The Bonnies are 3.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
Richmond vs. Saint Bonaventure Predictions
Richmond vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Odds
Richmond vs. Saint Bonaventure Last 10 Games
- Richmond is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Richmond games has gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Spiders games averaged 2.7 more points (143.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Spiders have a points-per-game average 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Bonaventure is 2-8-0 against the spread and 6-4 overall during its past 10 contests.
- Saint Bonaventure’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Bonnies games averaged 5.2 fewer points (135.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bonnies have scored 1.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Richmond vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Trends
- Richmond has gone 11-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Spiders have an ATS record of 7-6.
- This season, 10 of Richmond’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Spiders average 5.1 more points per game (73.5) than the Bonnies allow (68.4).
- Richmond is 9-8 against the spread and 11-6 overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- Saint Bonaventure has covered the spread five times this season (5-12-0).
- This year, nine of Saint Bonaventure’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Bonnies score an average of 70.9 points per game, only 1.4 more points than the 69.5 the Spiders give up.
- Saint Bonaventure has put together a 3-6 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.5 points.
Richmond vs. Saint Bonaventure Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of Richmond’s 22 games have gone over Friday’s total of 140.5 points.
- Seven of Saint Bonaventure’s games finished with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The Spiders average 73.5 points per game against the Bonnies’ 70.9, totaling 3.9 points over the game’s total of 140.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 137.9 points per game, 2.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Spiders games is 143.0 points, 2.5 more than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- Bonnies games have an over/under of 134.6 points this season, 5.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.7 PTS, 6.0 AST, 3.4 STL, 39.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (50-for-149)
- Tyler Burton: 16.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 46.0 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (43-for-109)
- Grant Golden: 14.9 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.7 PTS, 57.0 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 7.2 PTS, 32.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (40-for-117)
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Jaren Holmes: 15.1 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (20-for-71)
- Osun Osunniyi: 10.4 PTS, 7.7 REB, 2.9 BLK, 56.6 FG%
- Jalen Adaway: 14.6 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (21-for-48)
- Kyle Lofton: 12.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.6 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Dominick Welch: 11.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.4 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (43-for-133)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.