The Milwaukee Panthers (7-15, 5-8 Horizon) visit the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (11-10, 6-6 Horizon) after losing four road games in a row. The Mastodons are favored by 6.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 4, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 138.5.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Milwaukee Predictions
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Milwaukee Betting Odds
|Purdue Fort Wayne||-6.5||138.5 points|
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Milwaukee Last 10 Games
- Purdue Fort Wayne is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Purdue Fort Wayne’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Mastodons games averaged 145.2 total points, 6.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Mastodons’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 3.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Milwaukee is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Panthers games averaged 136.7 total points, 1.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 68.6, 2.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Milwaukee Betting Trends
- Purdue Fort Wayne has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-8-0).
- The Mastodons have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, Purdue Fort Wayne’s games have hit the over eight times out of 20 chances.
- The 73.0 points per game the Mastodons record are just 1.6 more points than the Panthers allow (71.4).
- When Purdue Fort Wayne scores more than 71.4 points, it is 7-2 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- Milwaukee has put together a 9-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Panthers have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Milwaukee have hit the over 11 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Panthers average just 3.6 fewer points per game (66.5) than the Mastodons allow their opponents to score (70.1).
- Milwaukee is 6-3 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it scores more than 70.1 points.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Milwaukee Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of Purdue Fort Wayne’s 20 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- A total of 11 of Milwaukee’s games finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.5 points per game, 1.0 point more than the over/under of 138.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 3.0 fewer points than the 141.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Mastodons have seen a 145.1 over/under in their games this season, 6.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is the same as the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (138.5 points).
Purdue Fort Wayne Team Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey: 15.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (47-for-123)
- Jalon Pipkins: 12.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.4 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (26-for-90)
- Ra Kpedi: 8.5 PTS, 64.2 FG%
- Damian Chong Qui: 9.5 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (28-for-85)
- Bobby Planutis: 9.0 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (38-for-104)
Milwaukee Team Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston: 15.1 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (40-for-117)
- Jordan Lathon: 7.8 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (17-for-60)
- Joey St. Pierre: 5.6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 55.2 FG%
- Donovan Newby: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Josh Thomas: 10.3 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (4-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.