The Cornell Big Red (10-6, 3-3 Ivy League) are only 1-point underdogs as they try to extend a seven-game home win streak when they take on the Princeton Tigers (15-4, 5-1 Ivy League) on Friday, February 4, 2022 at Jadwin Gymnasium. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 158.
Princeton vs. Cornell Predictions
Princeton vs. Cornell Betting Odds
Princeton vs. Cornell Last 10 Games
- Princeton has a 5-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Princeton’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 137.3 total points, 20.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 3.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Cornell has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Cornell’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Big Red games averaged four fewer points (154) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Big Red have a 73.7 points-per-game average, six points below their season-long scoring average.
Princeton vs. Cornell Betting Trends
- Princeton has put together a record of 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Princeton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of six chances this season.
- The 80.6 points per game the Tigers average are just 3.9 more points than the Big Red allow (76.7).
- Princeton is 2-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall when scoring more than 76.7 points.
- Cornell has covered the spread in a game 11 times this year (11-3-0).
- The Big Red have an ATS record of 8-3 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Cornell have hit the over nine times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Big Red score an average of 79.7 points per game, 8.8 more points than the 70.9 the Tigers allow.
- When it scores more than 70.9 points, Cornell is 10-0 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
Princeton vs. Cornell Over/Under Trends
- Princeton and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total (158 points) three times this season.
- This season, six of Cornell’s games have ended with a score higher than 158 points.
- The Tigers average 80.6 points per game against the Big Red’s 79.7, totaling 2.3 points over the matchup’s point total of 158.
- These two teams give up a combined 147.6 points per game, 10.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 137.3 points, 20.7 fewer than the over/under of 158 points for this contest.
- Big Red games have an over/under of 150.9 points this season, 7.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Princeton Team Leaders
- Ethan Wright: 14.5 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.3 STL, 49.5 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (45-for-112)
- Tosan Evbuomwan: 14.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 53.1 FG%
- Jaelin Llewellyn: 15.9 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (39-for-95)
- Ryan Langborg: 11.5 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (46-for-113)
- Drew Friberg: 8.5 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (42-for-112)
Cornell Team Leaders
- Dean Noll: 9.1 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (15-for-55)
- Chris Manon: 9.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
- Keller Boothby: 9.1 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 52 3PT% (39-for-75)
- Sarju Patel: 9.7 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
- Kobe Dickson: 5.8 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.