The Cornell Big Red (10-6, 3-3 Ivy League) are only 1-point underdogs as they try to extend a seven-game home win streak when they take on the Princeton Tigers (15-4, 5-1 Ivy League) on Friday, February 4, 2022 at Jadwin Gymnasium. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 158.
Princeton vs. Cornell Predictions
Princeton vs. Cornell Betting Odds
Princeton vs. Cornell Last 10 Games
- Princeton has a 5-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Princeton’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 137.3 total points, 20.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 3.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Cornell has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Cornell’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Big Red games averaged four fewer points (154) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Big Red have a 73.7 points-per-game average, six points below their season-long scoring average.
Princeton vs. Cornell Betting Trends
- Princeton has put together a record of 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Princeton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of six chances this season.
- The 80.6 points per game the Tigers average are just 3.9 more points than the Big Red allow (76.7).
- Princeton is 2-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall when scoring more than 76.7 points.
- Cornell has covered the spread in a game 11 times this year (11-3-0).
- The Big Red have an ATS record of 8-3 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Cornell have hit the over nine times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Big Red score an average of 79.7 points per game, 8.8 more points than the 70.9 the Tigers allow.
- When it scores more than 70.9 points, Cornell is 10-0 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
Princeton vs. Cornell Over/Under Trends
- Princeton and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total (158 points) three times this season.
- This season, six of Cornell’s games have ended with a score higher than 158 points.
- The Tigers average 80.6 points per game against the Big Red’s 79.7, totaling 2.3 points over the matchup’s point total of 158.
- These two teams give up a combined 147.6 points per game, 10.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 137.3 points, 20.7 fewer than the over/under of 158 points for this contest.
- Big Red games have an over/under of 150.9 points this season, 7.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Princeton Team Leaders
- Ethan Wright: 14.5 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.3 STL, 49.5 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (45-for-112)
- Tosan Evbuomwan: 14.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 53.1 FG%
- Jaelin Llewellyn: 15.9 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (39-for-95)
- Ryan Langborg: 11.5 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (46-for-113)
- Drew Friberg: 8.5 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (42-for-112)
Cornell Team Leaders
- Dean Noll: 9.1 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (15-for-55)
- Chris Manon: 9.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
- Keller Boothby: 9.1 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 52 3PT% (39-for-75)
- Sarju Patel: 9.7 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
- Kobe Dickson: 5.8 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.