The Manhattan Jaspers (11-7, 4-5 MAAC) visit the Niagara Purple Eagles (9-11, 4-7 MAAC) after losing three straight road games. The Purple Eagles are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 4, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Niagara vs. Manhattan Predictions
Niagara vs. Manhattan Betting Odds
Niagara vs. Manhattan Last 10 Games
- Niagara covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Niagara’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Purple Eagles games averaged 132.4 total points, 2.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Purple Eagles have a points-per-game average 1.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Manhattan is 7-3 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Manhattan’s past 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The last 10 Jaspers games averaged 140.6 total points, 6.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Jaspers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 75.4, 3.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Niagara vs. Manhattan Betting Trends
- Niagara has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-7-0).
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Purple Eagles have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Niagara games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Purple Eagles record 67.8 points per game, only 4.2 fewer points than the 72.0 the Jaspers give up.
- When Niagara puts up more than 72.0 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Manhattan has gone 10-5-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this year, the Jaspers went 3-3 against the spread.
- Manhattan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Jaspers’ 72.2 points per game are 6.3 more points than the 65.9 the Purple Eagles give up.
- Manhattan is 9-1 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it scores more than 65.9 points.
Niagara vs. Manhattan Over/Under Trends
- Niagara and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (134.5 points) seven times this season.
- A total of 13 of Manhattan’s games ended with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 134.5 is 5.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Purple Eagles (67.8 points per game) and the Jaspers (72.2 points per game).
- The 137.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.4 more than the 134.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Purple Eagles have seen a 134.9 average over/under in their games this season, 0.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Jaspers’ games this season (135.9 points).
Niagara Team Leaders
- Marcus Hammond: 17.8 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (50-for-125)
- Jordan Cintron: 10.0 PTS, 1.7 STL, 55.6 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (8-for-17)
- Sam Iorio: 7.9 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (17-for-68)
- Noah Thomasson: 9.5 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Greg Kuakumensah: 7.4 PTS, 60.2 FG%, 63.6 3PT% (7-for-11)
Manhattan Team Leaders
- Jose Perez: 17.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 24.0 3PT% (12-for-50)
- Elijah Buchanan: 7.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Josh Roberts: 7.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 66.7 FG%
- Samba Diallo: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Warren Williams: 9.1 PTS, 59.0 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.