The Morehead State Eagles (17-6, 9-1 OVC) are heavy favorites (-11) as they attempt to build on a 10-game home win streak when they square off against the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (5-16, 2-6 OVC) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Ellis T. Johnson Arena. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 135.5.
Morehead State vs. Tennessee Tech Predictions
Morehead State vs. Tennessee Tech Betting Odds
|Morehead State||-11||135.5 points|
Morehead State vs. Tennessee Tech Last 10 Games
- Morehead State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Morehead State games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 137.4 total points, 1.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Tennessee Tech is 2-8 overall and 5-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Tennessee Tech’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 8.1 more points (143.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Golden Eagles have a 69.4 points-per-game average, 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Morehead State vs. Tennessee Tech Betting Trends
- Morehead State has gone 8-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 2-3-1 when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- This season, Morehead State’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 21 chances.
- The Eagles put up only 2.8 fewer points per game (70.9) than the Golden Eagles allow (73.7).
- Morehead State has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when putting up more than 73.7 points.
- Tennessee Tech has registered a 9-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Eagles are 6-1 ATS when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Tennessee Tech’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Golden Eagles score 7.2 more points per game (71.5) than the Eagles give up to opponents (64.3).
- Tennessee Tech is 8-3 against the spread and 5-8 overall when it scores more than 64.3 points.
Morehead State vs. Tennessee Tech Over/Under Trends
- Morehead State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (135.5 points) nine times this season.
- This season, 13 of Tennessee Tech’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 135.5 is 6.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (70.9 points per game) and the Golden Eagles (71.5 points per game).
- The 138 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.5 more than the 135.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Eagles games is 133.7 points, 1.8 fewer than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Golden Eagles’ games this season (142.4 points).
Morehead State Team Leaders
- Johni Broome: 16.3 PTS, 10.4 REB, 3.7 BLK, 55.6 FG%
- Ta’Lon Cooper: 9.2 PTS, 6.3 AST, 40.7 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
- Skyelar Potter: 11.1 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (41-for-122)
- Tray Hollowell: 11.6 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (66-for-162)
- Jake Wolfe: 5.5 PTS, 50 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (16-for-35)
Tennessee Tech Team Leaders
- Jr. Clay: 11.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 35.2 FG%, 28 3PT% (30-for-107)
- Keishawn Davidson: 10.3 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (36-for-84)
- Mamoudou Diarra: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 45.9 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (26-for-73)
- Kenny White Jr.: 9.2 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 38 3PT% (19-for-50)
- Daniel Ramsey: 7.8 PTS, 52.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.