MWC foes square off when the Colorado State Rams (16-3, 6-3 MWC) host the San Diego State Aztecs (12-5, 4-2 MWC) at Moby Arena, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 4, 2022. The Aztecs are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is set at 128.5 in the matchup.
Colorado State vs. San Diego State Predictions
Colorado State vs. San Diego State Betting Odds
|Colorado State||-2.5||128.5 points|
Colorado State vs. San Diego State Last 10 Games
- Colorado State is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Colorado State games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The Rams’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 143.1 points scored. That’s 14.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Rams are scoring 6.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- San Diego State is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 San Diego State games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Aztecs games averaged 128.5 total points, the same as this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Aztecs have scored 0.6 more points per contest compared to their 64.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Colorado State vs. San Diego State Betting Trends
- Colorado State is 9-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rams are 8-7 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Colorado State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 78.3 points per game the Rams record are 21.5 more points than the Aztecs give up (56.8).
- When Colorado State scores more than 56.8 points, it is 8-8 against the spread and 16-2 overall.
- San Diego State has covered the spread in a game nine times this year (9-8-0).
- The Aztecs are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, five of San Diego State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Aztecs put up an average of 64.6 points per game, just 3.1 fewer points than the 67.7 the Rams allow.
- When it scores more than 67.7 points, San Diego State is 6-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
Colorado State vs. San Diego State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 13 of Colorado State’s 18 games have gone over Friday’s total of 128.5 points.
- This season, six of San Diego State’s games have ended with a score higher than 128.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.9 points per game, 14.4 points more than the total of 128.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 4.0 fewer points than the 124.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Rams have seen a 143.6 average over/under in their games this season, 15.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Aztecs’ games have a total points bet of 130.3 points this season, 1.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 18.7 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 STL, 57.1 FG%, 48.2 3PT% (27-for-56)
- Isaiah Stevens: 16.3 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.3 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (30-for-77)
- John Tonje: 9.7 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (23-for-52)
- Dischon Thomas: 6.9 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (17-for-39)
- Chandler Jacobs: 5.8 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Matt Bradley: 16.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
- Nathan Mensah: 7.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 2.4 BLK, 44.7 FG%
- Trey Pulliam: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- Keshad Johnson: 6.8 PTS, 52.3 FG%
- Lamont Butler: 7.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.6 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.