The Cleveland State Vikings (14-5, 10-2 Horizon) are heavily favored (by 12.5 points) to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Green Bay Phoenix (4-16, 3-8 Horizon) on Friday, February 4, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 133.5.
Cleveland State vs. Green Bay Predictions
Cleveland State vs. Green Bay Betting Odds
|Cleveland State||-12.5||133.5 points|
Cleveland State vs. Green Bay Last 10 Games
- Cleveland State is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 8-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Cleveland State games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Vikings’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 143.2 points scored. That’s 9.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Vikings’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 0.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Green Bay covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Green Bay’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Phoenix games averaged 132.9 total points, 0.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Phoenix are scoring 62.1 points per game compared to their 61.6 season average.
Cleveland State vs. Green Bay Betting Trends
- Cleveland State has covered the spread seven times in 17 games with a set spread.
- The Vikings have not covered a spread (0-2) when they are at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Cleveland State’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Vikings put up 6.6 more points per game (74.3) than the Phoenix allow (67.7).
- When Cleveland State puts up more than 67.7 points, it is 6-5 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- Green Bay has covered the spread 12 times in 19 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 12.5 points or more so far this year, the Phoenix went 3-1 against the spread.
- This year, seven of Green Bay’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Phoenix put up an average of 61.6 points per game, 7.7 fewer points than the 69.3 the Vikings allow.
- Green Bay is 3-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it scores more than 69.3 points.
Cleveland State vs. Green Bay Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Cleveland State’s 17 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- Six of Green Bay’s games ended with a combined score over 133.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.9 points per game, 2.4 points more than the over/under of 133.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 137 points per game, 3.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Vikings games is 141.7 points, 8.2 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates this game’s over/under (133.5 points) and the average total points bet in Phoenix’s games (132.2 points) this season.
Cleveland State Team Leaders
- Torrey Patton: 13.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.1 FG%, 22.4 3PT% (11-for-49)
- D’Moi Hodge: 15.6 PTS, 2.2 STL, 47.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (40-for-120)
- Deante Johnson: 7.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 60.5 FG%
- Tre Gomillion: 10.1 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
- Broc Finstuen: 7.3 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
Green Bay Team Leaders
- Emmanuel Ansong: 11.7 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Japannah Kellogg: 7.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%
- Donovan Ivory: 11.9 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
- Kamari McGee: 10.6 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (14-for-58)
- Cade Meyer: 7.7 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.