Antoine Davis and the Detroit Mercy Titans (8-10, 5-3 Horizon) are 3.5-point underdogs against Tanner Holden and the Wright State Raiders (12-10, 9-4 Horizon) Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Wright State University Nutter Center. The game starts at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.5.
Wright State vs. Detroit Mercy Predictions
Wright State vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Odds
|Wright State||-3.5||147.5 points|
Wright State vs. Detroit Mercy Last 10 Games
- Wright State is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Wright State’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Raiders games averaged 144.3 total points, 3.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Raiders are scoring 1.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Detroit Mercy covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Detroit Mercy and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Titans’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 141.4 points scored. That’s 6.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Titans’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 71.7, one point higher than their season-long per-game average.
Wright State vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Trends
- Wright State has put together a 7-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Raiders are 5-7 against the spread.
- Games involving Wright State have hit the over 11 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Raiders put up seven more points per game (75.3) than the Titans give up (68.3).
- When Wright State puts up more than 68.3 points, it is 7-9 against the spread and 12-5 overall.
- Detroit Mercy has compiled an 11-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Titans went 4-4 against the spread.
- This year, seven of Detroit Mercy’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Titans average just 2.4 fewer points per game (70.7) than the Raiders allow (73.1).
- Detroit Mercy has put together a 4-1 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 73.1 points.
Wright State vs. Detroit Mercy Over/Under Trends
- Wright State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (147.5 points) 12 times this season.
- This season, three games Detroit Mercy played finished with a combined score over 147.5 points.
- The Raiders average 75.3 points per game against the Titans’ 70.7, totaling 1.5 points under the game’s over/under of 147.5.
- This game’s over/under is 6.1 fewer points than the 141.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Raiders games is 146.8 points, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points for this contest.
- Titans games have an over/under of 141.4 points this season, 6.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Wright State Team Leaders
- Holden: 20.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.5 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
- Grant Basile: 17.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.6 BLK, 47.4 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (21-for-87)
- Trey Calvin: 14 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.3 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
- Tim Finke: 9.1 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (35-for-108)
- AJ Braun: 7 PTS, 57.7 FG%
Detroit Mercy Team Leaders
- Davis: 24 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 41.4 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (71-for-184)
- Madut Akec: 14.1 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.6 STL, 49.5 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- Matt Johnson: 7.9 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (24-for-51)
- Kevin McAdoo: 7.2 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Willy Isiani: 5.6 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 48.9 3PT% (23-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.