The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (10-11, 2-6 C-USA) are just 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Charlotte 49ers (11-8, 4-3 C-USA) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Dale F. Halton Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
Western Kentucky vs. Charlotte Predictions
Western Kentucky vs. Charlotte Betting Odds
|Western Kentucky||-1.5||144.5 points|
Western Kentucky vs. Charlotte Last 10 Games
- Western Kentucky is 3-7 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Western Kentucky and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Hilltoppers games averaged 140.3 total points, 4.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Hilltoppers have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Charlotte and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 49ers games averaged 136.4 total points, 8.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the 49ers have scored 0.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Western Kentucky vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky is 8-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Hilltoppers are 4-8 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Western Kentucky’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 19 chances.
- The 76.3 points per game the Hilltoppers average are 5.1 more points than the 49ers allow (71.2).
- When Western Kentucky scores more than 71.2 points, it is 6-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Charlotte has covered the spread nine times over 19 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the 49ers have an ATS record of 4-6.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The 49ers score an average of 69.1 points per game, just 1.6 fewer points than the 70.7 the Hilltoppers allow.
- Charlotte has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70.7 points.
Western Kentucky vs. Charlotte Over/Under Trends
- Western Kentucky and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 144.5 points 12 times this season.
- There have been six Charlotte games that have finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.4 points per game, 0.9 points more than the point total of 144.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.6 fewer points than the 141.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Hilltoppers games is 142.2 points, 2.3 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 10.1 points more than the average over/under in 49ers’ games this season (134.4 points).
Western Kentucky Team Leaders
- Dayvion McKnight: 14.8 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.8 STL, 47.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Jamarion Sharp: 8 PTS, 7 REB, 4.1 BLK, 70.8 FG%
- Jairus Hamilton: 13.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (23-for-79)
- Josh Anderson: 13.4 PTS, 2.5 STL, 47.4 FG%, 42 3PT% (21-for-50)
- Camron Justice: 13.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.4 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (41-for-104)
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 18.8 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (39-for-105)
- Austin Butler: 11.9 PTS, 50 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Clyde Trapp: 8.8 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Aly Khalifa: 7.3 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Robert Braswell: 8.6 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (30-for-71)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.