The Wagner Seahawks (15-2, 8-0 NEC) will look to build on a 12-game win streak when they visit the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (5-17, 2-7 NEC) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at William H. Detrick Gymnasium as heavy, 13.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 133.5.
Wagner vs. Cent. Conn. St. Predictions
Wagner vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Odds
Wagner vs. Cent. Conn. St. Last 10 Games
- Wagner covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Wagner and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Seahawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.4 points scored. That’s 2.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Seahawks are scoring 2.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Cent. Conn. St. has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The Blue Devils and their opponents have combined to hit the over twice in those games.
- The last 10 Blue Devils games averaged 137.4 total points, 3.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Blue Devils have a 65.1 points-per-game average, 3.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
Wagner vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Trends
- Wagner has covered the spread eight times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Seahawks have an ATS record of 1-1-1 when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- This season, Wagner’s games have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances.
- The Seahawks put up 72.2 points per game, just 1.1 fewer points than the 73.3 the Blue Devils allow.
- Wagner has a 4-2 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when scoring more than 73.3 points.
- Cent. Conn. St. is 12-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Devils have an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Cent. Conn. St. have hit the over seven times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Blue Devils put up just 2.5 more points per game (61.8) than the Seahawks give up to opponents (59.3).
- Cent. Conn. St. has put together a 10-2 ATS record and a 5-8 overall record in games it scores more than 59.3 points.
Wagner vs. Cent. Conn. St. Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wagner and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 133.5 points seven times.
- This season, 12 games Cent. Conn. St. played finished with a combined score over 133.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 133.5 is 0.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Seahawks (72.2 points per game) and the Blue Devils (61.8 points per game).
- The 132.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.9 fewer than the 133.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Seahawks have seen a 136.2 over/under in their games this season, 2.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is four points fewer than the average over/under in Blue Devils’ games this season (137.5 points).
Wagner Team Leaders
- Alex Morales: 17.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.9 STL, 55.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
- Elijah Ford: 12.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 55.3 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (4-for-22)
- Raekwon Rogers: 11.4 PTS, 60.8 FG%
- Will Martinez: 11.7 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Delonnie Hunt: 6.9 PTS, 37 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
Cent. Conn. St. Team Leaders
- Nigel Scantlebury: 11.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.1 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (26-for-67)
- Andre Snoddy: 7.5 PTS, 48.1 FG%
- Ian Krishnan: 10.6 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (50-for-125)
- Trenton McLaughlin: 5.9 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (24-for-59)
- Stephane Ayangma: 5.9 PTS, 43 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.