The Oregon State Beavers (3-15, 1-7 Pac-12) will attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Utah Utes (8-14, 1-11 Pac-12) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 3, 2022 as 6.5-point underdogs. The Utes have lost 10 games in a row. The point total for the matchup is 141.
Utah vs. Oregon State Predictions
Utah vs. Oregon State Betting Odds
Utah vs. Oregon State Last 10 Games
- Utah is 2-8-0 against the spread in its past 10 games, and has a 0-10 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Utes games averaged 1.5 more points (142.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Utes have scored 4.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Oregon State is 2-8 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Oregon State games have gone over the set total eight times.
- The Beavers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.3 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Beavers are scoring 71.3 points per game compared to their 68.6 season average.
Utah vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- Utah is 7-14-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Utes have an ATS record of 3-3-1.
- Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The Utes put up 69.3 points per game, 5.2 fewer points than the 74.5 the Beavers give up.
- Utah has a 2-2-1 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall when scoring more than 74.5 points.
- Oregon State has covered the spread five times this season (5-13-1).
- The Beavers have an ATS record of 1-2-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 12 of Oregon State’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Beavers put up just 1.3 fewer points per game (68.6) than the Utes give up to opponents (69.9).
- When it scores more than 69.9 points, Oregon State is 5-5 against the spread and 3-7 overall.
Utah vs. Oregon State Over/Under Trends
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141 points) 11 times this season.
- This season, 11 of Oregon State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 141 points.
- The point total for the game of 141 is 3.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Utes (69.3 points per game) and the Beavers (68.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 144.4 points per game, 3.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Utes games is 138.7 points, 2.3 fewer than the over/under of 141 points for this contest.
- Beavers games have an over/under of 138.3 points this season, 2.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Utah Team Leaders
- Rollie Worster: 7.4 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
- Marco Anthony: 7.6 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Branden Carlson: 10.5 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
- Both Gach: 9.5 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (24-for-72)
- Lazar Stefanovic: 7.9 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (23-for-79)
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Abdul Alatishe: 10.9 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (4-for-10)
- Dashawn Davis: 9.4 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.5 STL, 43.4 FG%, 9.5 3PT% (2-for-21)
- Jarod Lucas: 13.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (44-for-113)
- Roman Silva: 5.5 PTS, 59.7 FG%
- Ahmad Rand: 4.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 58.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.