The San Jose State Spartans (7-13, 0-8 MWC) will look to end an eight-game losing streak when they visit the Utah State Aggies (13-9, 4-5 MWC) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum as big, 20-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5 points.
Utah State vs. San Jose State Predictions
Utah State vs. San Jose State Betting Odds
|Utah State||-20||137.5 points|
Utah State vs. San Jose State Last 10 Games
- Utah State covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The Aggies and their opponents have hit the over in two of those games.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 1.5 more points (139.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Aggies’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 5.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- San Jose State covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 San Jose State games have gone over the set total four times.
- The Spartans’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.7 points scored. That’s 1.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Spartans are scoring 60.1 points per game compared to their 66.5 season average.
Utah State vs. San Jose State Betting Trends
- Utah State has put together an 11-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 20-point favorites or more, the Aggies have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Utah State’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 75.0 points per game the Aggies average are only 3.1 more points than the Spartans allow (71.9).
- Utah State has an 11-2 record against the spread and a 13-2 record overall when putting up more than 71.9 points.
- San Jose State has gone 10-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have not covered the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 20-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of San Jose State’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Spartans’ 66.5 points per game are equal to what the Aggies give up to opponents.
- San Jose State has put together a 6-2 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games it scores more than 66.5 points.
Utah State vs. San Jose State Over/Under Trends
- Utah State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (137.5 points) 12 times this season.
- Nine of San Jose State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 137.5 points this season.
- The Aggies average 75.0 points per game against the Spartans’ 66.5, totaling 4.0 points over the game’s point total of 137.5.
- The 138.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.9 more than the 137.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Aggies have seen a 140.3 over/under in their games this season, 2.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Spartans’ games have a total points bet of 138.2 points this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 18.0 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.8 STL, 56.9 FG%, 49.1 3PT% (26-for-53)
- Brandon Horvath: 12.4 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- Rylan Jones: 7.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.5 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.4 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (41-for-102)
- R.J. Eytle-Rock: 7.3 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
San Jose State Team Leaders
- Omari Moore: 13.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 49.3 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (19-for-41)
- Shon Robinson: 8.4 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (11-for-46)
- Trey Anderson: 10.1 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (32-for-68)
- Trey Smith: 8.7 PTS, 31.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (40-for-126)
- Tibet Gorener: 7.6 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (35-for-99)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.