The UT Martin Skyhawks (6-15, 3-7 OVC) host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (9-12, 4-4 OVC) in a matchup of OVC teams at Skyhawk Arena, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 3, 2022. The Skyhawks are 1-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 154.
UT Martin vs. Southeast Missouri State Predictions
UT Martin vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Odds
|UT Martin||-1||154 points|
UT Martin vs. Southeast Missouri State Last 10 Games
- UT Martin is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The Skyhawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 143.3 points scored. That’s 10.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Skyhawks have a points-per-game average 2.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Southeast Missouri State is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Southeast Missouri State games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Redhawks games averaged 152.9 total points, 1.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Redhawks are scoring 80.0 points per game compared to their 76.0 season average.
UT Martin vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Trends
- UT Martin has covered the spread nine times in 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Skyhawks have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, UT Martin’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Skyhawks record 11.3 fewer points per game (68.1) than the Redhawks allow (79.4).
- Southeast Missouri State has covered the spread eight times this year (8-11-0).
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Redhawks have an ATS record of 4-9.
- Games involving Southeast Missouri State have hit the over 12 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Redhawks put up an average of 76.0 points per game, just 1.7 more points than the 74.3 the Skyhawks allow.
- When it scores more than 74.3 points, Southeast Missouri State is 7-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
UT Martin vs. Southeast Missouri State Over/Under Trends
- This season, UT Martin games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 154-point total just twice.
- This season, nine of Southeast Missouri State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 154 points.
- The Skyhawks average 68.1 points per game against the Redhawks’ 76.0, totaling 9.9 points under the matchup’s total of 154.
- This matchup’s total is 0.3 fewer points than the 153.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Skyhawks games is 10.3 points fewer than the over/under of 154 points in this contest.
- A difference of 5.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (154 points) and the average total points bet in Redhawks’ games (148.1 points) this season.
UT Martin Team Leaders
- K.J. Simon: 16.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 1.5 BLK, 43.4 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (21-for-88)
- KK Curry: 10.4 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Chris Nix: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 50.9 FG%
- Koby Jeffries: 6.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 53.0 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
- Bernie Andre: 9.4 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (19-for-65)
Southeast Missouri State Team Leaders
- Eric Reed Jr.: 15.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.0 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (44-for-123)
- Phillip Russell: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (36-for-90)
- Nygal Russell: 7.5 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Chris Harris: 10.9 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (26-for-74)
- Nana Akenten: 7.1 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (29-for-91)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.