The Saint Thomas Tommies (8-12, 2-6 Summit) are underdogs (+6) as they try to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the UMKC Kangaroos (11-9, 6-4 Summit) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Municipal Auditorium. The matchup’s over/under is set at 140.
UMKC vs. St. Thomas Predictions
UMKC vs. St. Thomas Betting Odds
UMKC vs. St. Thomas Last 10 Games
- UMKC covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- UMKC and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Kangaroos games averaged 138.5 total points, 1.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Kangaroos are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- St. Thomas has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- St. Thomas’ past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Tommies games averaged 10.7 more points (150.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Tommies are scoring 70.2 points per game compared to their 76.2 season average.
UMKC vs. St. Thomas Betting Trends
- UMKC has covered the spread seven times this season (7-12-0).
- The Kangaroos are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, UMKC’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 19 chances.
- The Kangaroos average 69.8 points per game, only 3.4 fewer points than the 73.2 the Tommies allow.
- When UMKC totals more than 73.2 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- St. Thomas has compiled a 9-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Tommies are 5-5 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- St. Thomas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Tommies score an average of 76.2 points per game, 10.5 more points than the 65.7 the Kangaroos allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.7 points, St. Thomas is 8-4 against the spread and 8-7 overall.
UMKC vs. St. Thomas Over/Under Trends
- UMKC and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 140 points seven times this season.
- There have been 13 St. Thomas games that have finished with a combined score higher than 140 points this season.
- The Kangaroos average 69.8 points per game against the Tommies’ 76.2, totaling six points over the matchup’s total of 140.
- This game’s point total is 1.1 fewer points than the 138.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Kangaroos games is 134.1 points, 5.9 fewer than the over/under of 140 points for this contest.
- A difference of 8.7 points separates the average total points bet in Tommies’ games (148.7 points) and this game’s over/under (140 points).
UMKC Team Leaders
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr.: 10.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.1 FG%, 15.2 3PT% (5-for-33)
- Evan Gilyard: 15.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (43-for-108)
- Anderson Kopp: 8.6 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (37-for-92)
- Arkel Lamar: 12.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.3 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
- Shemarri Allen: 5 PTS, 52.2 FG%
St. Thomas Team Leaders
- Anders Nelson: 15.9 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 29 3PT% (29-for-100)
- Riley Miller: 16.4 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (76-for-183)
- Parker Bjorklund: 12.4 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (4-for-6)
- Brooks Allen: 6.4 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Burt Hedstrom: 7.4 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (28-for-73)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.