The Robert Morris Colonials (5-16, 3-9 Horizon) are underdogs (by 5.5 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the UIC Flames (7-12, 3-7 Horizon) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 143.5.
UIC vs. Robert Morris Predictions
UIC vs. Robert Morris Betting Odds
UIC vs. Robert Morris Last 10 Games
- UIC covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UIC games has gone over the set total eight times.
- The Flames’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.6 points scored. That’s 4.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Flames are scoring 1.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Robert Morris has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Robert Morris’ past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The Colonials’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 143.7 points scored. That’s 0.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Colonials have a 68.4 points-per-game average, 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
UIC vs. Robert Morris Betting Trends
- UIC has covered the spread eight times this season (8-10-0).
- The Flames have not covered the spread (0-3) when they are at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, UIC’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 18 chances.
- The 70.4 points per game the Flames record are the same as the Colonials allow.
- UIC has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 3-3 record overall when putting up more than 75.0 points.
- Robert Morris has covered the spread seven times over 20 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Colonials have gone 5-6 against the spread.
- This season, Robert Morris’ games have hit the over 10 times out of 20 chances.
- The Colonials put up an average of 69.7 points per game, only 3.3 fewer points than the 73.0 the Flames give up to opponents.
- Robert Morris is 4-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it scores more than 73.0 points.
UIC vs. Robert Morris Over/Under Trends
- This season, UIC games have gone over this game’s 143.5-point over/under nine times.
- In Robert Morris’ 20 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 143.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.1 points per game, 3.4 points fewer than the total of 143.5 for this contest.
- This game’s total is 4.5 fewer points than the 148 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Flames games is 137.3 points, 6.2 fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.8 points more than the average over/under in Colonials’ games this season (142.7 points).
UIC Team Leaders
- Damaria Franklin: 17.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 44.9 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (28-for-95)
- Kevin Johnson: 13.6 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 44 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (35-for-98)
- Zion Griffin: 10.8 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (28-for-78)
- Jalen Warren: 6.9 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 22.5 3PT% (9-for-40)
- Filip: 6.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
Robert Morris Team Leaders
- Kahliel Spear: 13.2 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.2 BLK, 52.8 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (3-for-21)
- Enoch Cheeks: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.4 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (18-for-44)
- Michael Green III: 11 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
- Rasheem Dunn: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Matt Mayers: 5 PTS, 62.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.