The UCSB Gauchos (8-8, 1-3 Big West) host the UC Irvine Anteaters (8-7, 3-3 Big West) after winning four straight home games. The Gauchos are favored by only 1 point in the matchup, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 3, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 128.
UCSB vs. UC Irvine Predictions
UCSB vs. UC Irvine Betting Odds
UCSB vs. UC Irvine Last 10 Games
- UCSB is 2-8-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall in its past 10 matchups.
- UCSB’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Gauchos’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 135.5 points scored. That’s 7.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Gauchos’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 5.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- UC Irvine has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UC Irvine games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The Anteaters’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 129.3 points scored. That’s 1.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Anteaters have a 63.9 points-per-game average, 2.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
UCSB vs. UC Irvine Betting Trends
- UCSB has covered the spread four times in 14 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Gauchos are 4-6 against the spread.
- UCSB’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The 74.6 points per game the Gauchos average are 15.6 more points than the Anteaters allow (59.0).
- When UCSB totals more than 59.0 points, it is 4-7 against the spread and 7-6 overall.
- UC Irvine has covered the spread six times this season (6-8-0).
- The Anteaters have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- UC Irvine games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Anteaters score just 0.3 more points per game (66.6) than the Gauchos give up (66.3).
- UC Irvine is 4-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 66.3 points.
UCSB vs. UC Irvine Over/Under Trends
- UCSB and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 128 points 10 times this season.
- This season, seven of UC Irvine’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 128 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.2 points per game, 13.2 points more than the over/under of 128 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 125.3 points per game, 2.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Gauchos have seen a 135.8 over/under in their games this season, 7.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.0 points separates the average total points bet in Anteaters’ games (131.0 points) and this game’s over/under (128 points).
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 15.7 PTS, 8.2 REB, 55.4 FG%, 52.6 3PT% (10-for-19)
- Ajare Sanni: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.3 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (18-for-71)
- Miles Norris: 10.8 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Ajay Mitchell: 7.9 PTS, 53.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 7.9 PTS, 56.8 FG%
UC Irvine Team Leaders
- Collin Welp: 14.6 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Austin Johnson: 6.5 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 49.4 FG%
- Justin Hohn: 7.6 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- DJ Davis: 8.0 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
- JC Butler: 6.6 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.