The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (11-5, 6-0 Big West) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a three-game road win streak when they square off against the UC Riverside Highlanders (11-7, 4-3 Big West) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at UCR Student Recreation Center. The matchup airs at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 126.5.
UC Riverside vs. Hawaii Predictions
UC Riverside vs. Hawaii Betting Odds
|UC Riverside||-2.5||126.5 points|
UC Riverside vs. Hawaii Last 10 Games
- UC Riverside has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- UC Riverside’s last 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The Highlanders’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 129.2 points scored. That’s 2.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Highlanders have a points-per-game average 0.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Hawaii covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have hit the over in two of those games.
- The past 10 Rainbow Warriors games averaged 8.3 more points (134.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Rainbow Warriors are scoring 67.3 points per game compared to their 72.9 season average.
UC Riverside vs. Hawaii Betting Trends
- UC Riverside has covered the spread eight times this season (8-8-0).
- The Highlanders are 4-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, UC Riverside’s games have hit the over four times out of 16 chances.
- The 63.5 points per game the Highlanders score are the same as the Rainbow Warriors give up.
- UC Riverside is 4-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 65.5 points.
- Hawaii has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-5-0).
- The Rainbow Warriors are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Hawaii have hit the over six times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ 72.9 points per game are 12.9 more points than the 60.0 the Highlanders give up.
- Hawaii has put together a 10-3 ATS record and an 11-3 overall record in games it scores more than 60.0 points.
UC Riverside vs. Hawaii Over/Under Trends
- UC Riverside and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (126.5 points) six times this season.
- A total of 12 of Hawaii’s games ended with a combined score higher than 126.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.4 points per game, 9.9 points more than the point total of 126.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.0 fewer point than the 125.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Highlanders games is 129.7 points, 3.2 more than the over/under of 126.5 points for this contest.
- Rainbow Warriors’ games have a total points bet of 135.4 points this season, 8.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
UC Riverside Team Leaders
- Zyon Pullin: 12.9 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Callum McRae: 8.8 PTS, 8.1 REB, 50.4 FG%
- Dominick Pickett: 10.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (29-for-94)
- Flynn Cameron: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.4 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (38-for-110)
- J.P. Moorman II: 11.1 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 11.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 51.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Noel Coleman: 15.1 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (34-for-78)
- Junior Madut: 11.4 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (27-for-65)
- Kamaka Hepa: 9.1 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (23-for-60)
- Bernardo da Silva: 10.2 PTS, 60.0 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.