The New Orleans Privateers (12-8, 5-0 Southland) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to extend a four-game road winning streak when they visit the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (16-6, 3-2 Southland) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 146.5.
Texas A&M-CC vs. New Orleans Predictions
Texas A&M-CC vs. New Orleans Betting Odds
|Texas A&M-CC||-3.5||146.5 points|
Texas A&M-CC vs. New Orleans Last 10 Games
- Texas A&M-CC is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Islanders games averaged 0.8 fewer points (145.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Islanders’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 5.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- New Orleans has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Privateers games averaged 152.1 total points, 5.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Privateers have scored 0.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 76.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Texas A&M-CC vs. New Orleans Betting Trends
- Texas A&M-CC has covered the spread 13 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Islanders have an ATS record of 4-4.
- This season, Texas A&M-CC’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 19 chances.
- The 78.5 points per game the Islanders record are 5.8 more points than the Privateers give up (72.7).
- When Texas A&M-CC puts up more than 72.7 points, it is 8-1 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- New Orleans has covered the spread 10 times in 17 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Privateers have an ATS record of 4-3.
- This season, 10 of New Orleans’ games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Privateers score 7.9 more points per game (76.7) than the Islanders allow their opponents to score (68.8).
- When it scores more than 68.8 points, New Orleans is 7-0-1 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
Texas A&M-CC vs. New Orleans Over/Under Trends
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s total of 146.5 points 11 times this season.
- This season, 11 games New Orleans played finished with a combined score over 146.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 155.2 points per game, 8.7 points more than the total of 146.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 141.5 points per game, 5.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Islanders games is 143.5 points, 3.0 fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Privateers’ games this season (148.8 points).
Texas A&M-CC Team Leaders
- Isaac Mushila: 15.2 PTS, 9.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 57.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Terrion Murdix: 8.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.0 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
- Trey Tennyson: 12.5 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (48-for-126)
- De’Lazarus Keys: 7.6 PTS, 50.7 FG%
- Simeon Fryer: 7.7 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (27-for-72)
New Orleans Team Leaders
- Derek St. Hilaire: 20.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 46.0 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (42-for-107)
- Troy Green: 14.7 PTS, 2.0 STL, 42.7 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (6-for-32)
- Simeon Kirkland: 8.7 PTS, 61.8 FG%
- Tyson Jackson: 8.9 PTS, 55.8 FG%
- Daniel Sackey: 7.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.5 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.