The Utah Valley Wolverines (14-6, 5-3 WAC) are 2-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (12-8, 5-4 WAC) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at William R. Johnson Coliseum. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
SFA vs. Utah Valley Predictions
SFA vs. Utah Valley Betting Odds
SFA vs. Utah Valley Last 10 Games
- SFA has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 SFA games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 ‘Jacks games averaged 7.1 more points (141.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- The ‘Jacks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- Utah Valley covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah Valley and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Wolverines’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.2 points scored. That’s 0.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Wolverines have a 72.5 points-per-game average, 2.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
SFA vs. Utah Valley Betting Trends
- SFA is 6-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The ‘Jacks are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, eight of SFA’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The ‘Jacks put up 7.8 more points per game (73.0) than the Wolverines allow (65.2).
- SFA has a 4-7 record against the spread and a 10-5 record overall when putting up more than 65.2 points.
- Utah Valley has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-8-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Wolverines have an ATS record of 5-2.
- This season, Utah Valley’s games have hit the over nine times out of 18 chances.
- The Wolverines score only 4.6 more points per game (75.1) than the ‘Jacks give up to opponents (70.5).
- Utah Valley is 7-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it scores more than 70.5 points.
SFA vs. Utah Valley Over/Under Trends
- SFA and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134.5 points) 10 times this season.
- A total of 11 of Utah Valley’s games finished with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 134.5 is 13.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the ‘Jacks (73.0 points per game) and the Wolverines (75.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.7 points per game, 1.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the ‘Jacks have seen a 142.8 over/under in their games this season, 8.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Wolverines’ games this season (138.0 points).
SFA Team Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil: 15.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 59.6 FG%
- Sadaidriene Hall: 9.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 56.1 FG%
- Calvin Solomon: 9.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 56.5 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- David Kachelries: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.0 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (26-for-88)
- Jaylin Jackson-Posey: 6.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.1 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 19.2 PTS, 13.4 REB, 1.5 BLK, 48.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Connor Harding: 11.6 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (32-for-78)
- Blaze Nield: 7.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- Le’Tre Darthard: 10.7 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (34-for-89)
- Tim Fuller: 7.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.