The Loyola Marymount Lions (9-10, 2-5 WCC) are heavy underdogs (by 10 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Santa Clara Broncos (14-8, 4-3 WCC) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 149.
Santa Clara vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Predictions
Santa Clara vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Odds
|Santa Clara||-10||149 points|
Santa Clara vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Last 10 Games
- Santa Clara covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Santa Clara’s past 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The Broncos’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 146.1 points scored. That’s 2.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Broncos’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Lions’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141 points scored. That’s eight fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Lions have a 65.6 points-per-game average, 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Santa Clara vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Trends
- Santa Clara has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-9-1).
- The Broncos are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- This season, Santa Clara’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The 77.3 points per game the Broncos record are only 4.7 more points than the Lions allow (72.6).
- Santa Clara has a 9-5-1 record against the spread and a 13-3 record overall when scoring more than 72.6 points.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has put together a record of 6-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when they are at least 10-point underdogs.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this year.
- The Lions’ 67.8 points per game are only 3.7 fewer points than the 71.5 the Broncos give up.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has put together a 2-5 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 71.5 points.
Santa Clara vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Over/Under Trends
- Santa Clara and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (149 points) 11 times this season.
- This season, five games Loyola Marymount (CA) played finished with a combined score over 149 points.
- The Broncos average 77.3 points per game against the Lions’ 67.8, totaling 3.9 points under the matchup’s point total of 149.
- These two teams surrender a combined 144.1 points per game, 4.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Broncos games is 5.5 points fewer than the over/under of 149 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 9.3 points more than the average over/under in Lions’ games this season (139.7 points).
Santa Clara Team Leaders
- Jalen Williams: 18.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.4 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (31-for-76)
- Keshawn Justice: 14.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 45.2 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (57-for-129)
- Parker Braun: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 58.9 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- Josip Vrankic: 12.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 54.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- PJ Pipes: 10.5 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (23-for-85)
Loyola Marymount (CA) Team Leaders
- Eli Scott: 16.4 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- Joe Quintana: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.6 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (53-for-131)
- Cameron Shelton: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (8-for-36)
- Keli Leaupepe: 8.1 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (23-for-63)
- Dameone Douglas: 8.8 PTS, 56.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.