The Dixie State Trailblazers (11-10, 4-4 WAC) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Sam Houston Bearkats (13-10, 8-2 WAC) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Bernard Johnson Coliseum as 8.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.
Sam Houston vs. Dixie State Predictions
Sam Houston vs. Dixie State Betting Odds
|Sam Houston||-8.5||139 points|
Sam Houston vs. Dixie State Last 10 Games
- Sam Houston has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Sam Houston and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bearkats games averaged 2.5 fewer points (136.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bearkats have a points-per-game average 2.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Dixie State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Dixie State’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Trailblazers games averaged 149.3 total points, 10.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Trailblazers have a 70.9 points-per-game average, 6.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Sam Houston vs. Dixie State Betting Trends
- Sam Houston has put together a 13-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bearkats are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, Sam Houston’s games have hit the over nine times out of 20 chances.
- The 70.4 points per game the Bearkats score are the same as the Trailblazers give up.
- Sam Houston is 2-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 74.1 points.
- Dixie State is 10-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Trailblazers are 4-4 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Dixie State’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Trailblazers put up 12.7 more points per game (77.4) than the Bearkats give up (64.7).
- Dixie State is 9-4 against the spread and 11-7 overall when it scores more than 64.7 points.
Sam Houston vs. Dixie State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Sam Houston and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 139 points nine times.
- This season, 14 games Dixie State played finished with a combined score over 139 points.
- The Bearkats average 70.4 points per game against the Trailblazers’ 77.4, totaling 8.8 points over the game’s over/under of 139.
- The 138.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.2 fewer than the 139 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bearkats games is 2.2 points fewer than the over/under of 139 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 12.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Trailblazers’ games this season (151.1 points).
Sam Houston Team Leaders
- Savion Flagg: 19.7 PTS, 7.7 REB, 45.1 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (59-for-151)
- Tristan Ikpe: 6.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Jaden Ray: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.6 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Demarkus Lampley: 10.4 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (54-for-155)
- Javion May: 5.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.0 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
Dixie State Team Leaders
- Hunter Schofield: 14.9 PTS, 51.0 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
- Cameron Gooden: 12.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (19-for-68)
- Dancell Leter: 9.7 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Frank Staine: 8.6 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (28-for-75)
- Noa Gonsalves: 4.6 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.