The Saint Mary’s Gaels (17-4, 5-1 WCC) are heavy favorites (-13.5) as they look to extend a three-game road winning streak when they square off against the Portland Pilots (11-10, 2-4 WCC) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Chiles Center. The game airs at 11:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 131.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Portland Predictions
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Portland Betting Odds
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-13.5||131 points|
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Portland Last 10 Games
- Saint Mary’s (CA) covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Gaels games averaged 1.2 fewer points (129.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Gaels have scored 2.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Portland has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Portland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Pilots’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145 points scored. That’s 14 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Pilots are scoring 67.7 points per game compared to their 72.7 season average.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Portland Betting Trends
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-8-0).
- In games this season when favored by 13.5 points or more, the Gaels have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Saint Mary’s (CA) have hit the over nine times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Gaels average 69.6 points per game, just 2.8 fewer points than the 72.4 the Pilots give up.
- When Saint Mary’s (CA) totals more than 72.4 points, it is 7-2 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- Portland has registered a 12-7-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Pilots have an ATS record of 2-1-1 when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Portland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Pilots’ 72.7 points per game are 14.2 more points than the 58.5 the Gaels give up.
- When it scores more than 58.5 points, Portland is 12-6-1 against the spread and 11-9 overall.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Portland Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Saint Mary’s (CA)’s 22 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 131 points.
- In Portland’s 20 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 131.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.3 points per game, 11.3 points more than the over/under of 131 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 130.9 points per game, 0.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Gaels games is 1.6 points fewer than the over/under of 131 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 14.2 points separates the average total points bet in Pilots’ games (145.2 points) and this game’s over/under (131 points).
Saint Mary’s (CA) Team Leaders
- Matthias Tass: 13.2 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Logan Johnson: 10.2 PTS, 2 STL, 42.9 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- Tommy Kuhse: 10.3 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 49.1 3PT% (27-for-55)
- Alex Ducas: 10.7 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (43-for-112)
- Kyle Bowen: 5.2 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
Portland Team Leaders
- Tyler Robertson: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.1 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (37-for-116)
- Chris Austin: 14.2 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (29-for-87)
- Michael Meadows: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (21-for-69)
- Moses Wood: 13.6 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (38-for-83)
- Chika Nduka: 7.2 PTS, 55.1 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.