The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (7-13, 3-6 Big Sky) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game road slide when they square off against the Sacramento State Hornets (6-11, 2-8 Big Sky) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at The Nest. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5.
Sacramento State vs. Northern Arizona Predictions
Sacramento State vs. Northern Arizona Betting Odds
|Sacramento State||-2.5||133.5 points|
Sacramento State vs. Northern Arizona Last 10 Games
- Sacramento State covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged five more points (138.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hornets have scored 0.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Arizona is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Northern Arizona games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Lumberjacks games averaged 5.5 more points (139) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Lumberjacks have a 66.2 points-per-game average, 3.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Sacramento State vs. Northern Arizona Betting Trends
- Sacramento State is 6-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have not covered the spread (0-2) when they are at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Sacramento State have hit the over six times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Hornets record nine fewer points per game (64.8) than the Lumberjacks allow (73.8).
- Sacramento State has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when scoring more than 73.8 points.
- Northern Arizona has put together a 7-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this year, the Lumberjacks have gone 6-6 against the spread.
- This year, Northern Arizona’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 18 chances.
- The Lumberjacks’ 69.5 points per game are just 0.4 fewer points than the 69.9 the Hornets give up to opponents.
- Northern Arizona has put together a 5-4 ATS record and a 7-4 overall record in games it scores more than 69.9 points.
Sacramento State vs. Northern Arizona Over/Under Trends
- Sacramento State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (133.5 points) nine times this season.
- In Northern Arizona’s 18 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 133.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134.3 points per game, 0.8 points more than the point total of 133.5 for this contest.
- The 143.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 10.2 more than the 133.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Hornets games is 138.5 points, five more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- Lumberjacks’ games have a total points bet of 138.8 points this season, 5.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Sacramento State Team Leaders
- Bryce Fowler: 16.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Zach Chappell: 12.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.1 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- Cameron Wilbon: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Jonathan Komagum: 5.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 47.4 FG%
- William FitzPatrick: 8.2 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (39-for-99)
Northern Arizona Team Leaders
- Jalen Cole: 19.8 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 42 3PT% (68-for-162)
- Carson Towt: 7.6 PTS, 9.4 REB, 43.1 FG%
- Nik Mains: 12.2 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 42 3PT% (47-for-112)
- Ezekiel Richards: 5.4 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 55.6 FG%
- Keith Haymon: 9.3 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (34-for-96)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.