The Pepperdine Waves (6-17, 0-8 WCC) visit the Pacific (CA) Tigers (6-14, 1-5 WCC) after losing 11 road games in a row. The Tigers are favored by just 3 points in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 3, 2022. The matchup’s point total is 137.
Pacific (CA) vs. Pepperdine Predictions
Pacific (CA) vs. Pepperdine Betting Odds
|Pacific (CA)||-3||137 points|
Pacific (CA) vs. Pepperdine Last 10 Games
- Pacific (CA) covered the spread twice in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Pacific (CA) games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.7 points scored. That’s 2.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 1.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Pepperdine is 2-8-0 against the spread and 2-8 overall in its last 10 games.
- Pepperdine’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Waves games averaged 8.3 more points (145.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Waves have a 65.0 points-per-game average, 2.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Pacific (CA) vs. Pepperdine Betting Trends
- Pacific (CA) has covered the spread three times in 18 games with a set spread.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Pacific (CA)’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 65.3 points per game the Tigers score are 10.3 fewer points than the Waves allow (75.6).
- When Pacific (CA) puts up more than 75.6 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Pepperdine is 8-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Waves have an ATS record of 4-10.
- This year, eight of Pepperdine’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Waves average just 2.0 fewer points per game (67.5) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (69.5).
- Pepperdine is 4-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it scores more than 69.5 points.
Pacific (CA) vs. Pepperdine Over/Under Trends
- Pacific (CA) and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137 points) eight times this season.
- A total of 14 of Pepperdine’s games finished with a combined score higher than 137 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 132.8 points per game, 4.2 points fewer than the point total of 137 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 145.1 points per game, 8.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 134.6 points, 2.4 fewer than the over/under of 137 points for this contest.
- Waves’ games have a total points bet of 143.6 points this season, 6.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Pacific (CA) Team Leaders
- Alphonso Anderson: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.8 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
- Jeremiah Bailey: 9.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.8 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Pierre Crockrell II: 7.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.8 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
- Nicquel Blake: 7.9 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
- Jordan Bell: 4.2 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (9-for-42)
Pepperdine Team Leaders
- Mike Mitchell Jr.: 8.6 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (38-for-93)
- Houston Mallette: 11.0 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (50-for-137)
- Jade’ Smith: 8.7 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- Jan Zidek: 13.2 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (26-for-86)
- Keith Fisher III: 7.3 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.