The Eastern Michigan Eagles (8-12, 3-6 MAC) are heavy underdogs (+15.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game road slide when they take on the Ohio Bobcats (17-3, 8-1 MAC) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Convocation Center Ohio. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 138.5 for the matchup.
Ohio vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions
Ohio vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Odds
Ohio vs. Eastern Michigan Last 10 Games
- Ohio has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Ohio and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged 3.2 more points (141.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bobcats have a points-per-game average 2.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Eastern Michigan covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Eastern Michigan and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 144.4 total points, 5.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Eagles have a 69.4 points-per-game average, 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Ohio vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Ohio is 10-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have not covered the spread when they are at least 15.5-point favorites (0-2).
- Ohio’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Bobcats average 74.6 points per game, just 0.2 fewer points than the 74.8 the Eagles allow.
- Ohio is 6-3 against the spread and 10-0 overall when scoring more than 74.8 points.
- Eastern Michigan has covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-9-0).
- The Eagles are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- Eastern Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Eagles put up 5.6 more points per game (71.6) than the Bobcats give up (66.0).
- Eastern Michigan has put together a 7-4 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record in games it scores more than 66.0 points.
Ohio vs. Eastern Michigan Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Ohio’s 19 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- A total of 14 of Eastern Michigan’s games ended with a combined score over 138.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.2 points per game, 7.7 points more than the point total of 138.5 for this matchup.
- The 140.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.3 more than the 138.5 total in this contest.
- The Bobcats have seen a 143.8 average over/under in their games this season, 5.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 4.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (143.4 points).
Ohio Team Leaders
- Mark Sears: 19.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.1 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (28-for-67)
- Jason Carter: 14.6 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.4 STL, 45.6 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (14-for-62)
- Ben Vander Plas: 13.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 45.1 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (42-for-118)
- Miles Brown: 6.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
- Ben Roderick: 7.0 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (14-for-70)
Eastern Michigan Team Leaders
- Noah Farrakhan: 17.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.3 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (30-for-69)
- James Scott: 12.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (21-for-65)
- Nathan Scott: 8.4 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
- Bryce McBride: 12.1 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (20-for-68)
- Darion Spottsville: 6.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.4 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.