The No. 16 Ohio State Buckeyes (13-5, 6-3 Big Ten) are favored (by 5 points) to extend a nine-game home win streak when they host the Iowa Hawkeyes (14-7, 4-6 Big Ten) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 153 points.
Ohio State vs. Iowa Predictions
Ohio State vs. Iowa Betting Odds
|Ohio State||-5||153 points|
Ohio State vs. Iowa Last 10 Games
- Ohio State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Ohio State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Buckeyes games averaged 14.6 fewer points (138.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Buckeyes’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Iowa is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Iowa’s past 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The last 10 Hawkeyes games averaged 150.1 total points, 2.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Hawkeyes’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 78, 4.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Ohio State vs. Iowa Betting Trends
- Ohio State has covered the spread nine times this season (9-9-0).
- In games this season when favored by 5 points or more, the Buckeyes are 5-5 against the spread.
- Ohio State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this season.
- The Buckeyes put up 75.3 points per game, only 4.3 more points than the 71 the Hawkeyes allow.
- Ohio State is 8-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 71 points.
- Iowa has gone 12-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawkeyes are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Iowa games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this year.
- The Hawkeyes score an average of 82.8 points per game, 14.8 more points than the 68 the Buckeyes allow.
- Iowa has put together an 11-7 ATS record and a 13-5 overall record in games it scores more than 68 points.
Ohio State vs. Iowa Over/Under Trends
- Ohio State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s total of 153 points six times this season.
- This season, 13 of Iowa’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 153 points.
- The Buckeyes average 75.3 points per game against the Hawkeyes’ 82.8, totaling 5.1 points over the game’s over/under of 153.
- This matchup’s over/under is 14 fewer points than the 139 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Buckeyes have seen a 138.4 average over/under in their games this season, 14.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.8 points more than the average over/under in Hawkeyes’ games this season (149.2 points).
Ohio State Team Leaders
- E.J. Liddell: 19.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 2.6 BLK, 51.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (27-for-68)
- Malaki Branham: 10.6 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Zed Key: 9.1 PTS, 60.3 FG%
- Jamari Wheeler: 6.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (16-for-48)
- Kyle Young: 8.4 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
Iowa Team Leaders
- Keegan Murray: 22.3 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.1 BLK, 55.1 FG%, 34 3PT% (32-for-94)
- Kris Murray: 10 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (26-for-65)
- Patrick McCaffery: 10 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Filip Rebraca: 6.3 PTS, 58.3 FG%
- Joe Toussaint: 5.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.