The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (16-5, 9-1 Horizon) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Northern Kentucky Norse (11-9, 7-4 Horizon) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 3, 2022 as 3-point favorites. The Norse have won five games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 138 points.
Oakland vs. Northern Kentucky Predictions
Oakland vs. Northern Kentucky Betting Odds
Oakland vs. Northern Kentucky Last 10 Games
- Oakland covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Oakland games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Golden Grizzlies games averaged 143.3 total points, 5.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Golden Grizzlies have a points-per-game average 4.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Kentucky covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Northern Kentucky’s last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Norse games averaged 2.4 fewer points (135.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Norse’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 67.1, 1.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Oakland vs. Northern Kentucky Betting Trends
- Oakland has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-7-0).
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Golden Grizzlies have an ATS record of 6-4.
- This season, nine of Oakland’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Golden Grizzlies score 76.9 points per game, 10.2 more points than the 66.7 the Norse allow.
- Oakland is 9-6 against the spread and 14-3 overall when scoring more than 66.7 points.
- Northern Kentucky has put together a record of 7-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Norse are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Northern Kentucky’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Norse’s 69.0 points per game are only 2.0 more points than the 67.0 the Golden Grizzlies allow.
- Northern Kentucky has put together a 5-5 ATS record and a 9-3 overall record in games it scores more than 67.0 points.
Oakland vs. Northern Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- Oakland and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s total of 138 points 14 times this season.
- There have been nine Northern Kentucky games that have ended with a combined score over 138 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.9 points per game, 7.9 points more than the total of 138 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.7 points per game, 4.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Golden Grizzlies games is 142.8 points, 4.8 more than the over/under of 138 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.4 points more than the average over/under in Norse’s games this season (137.6 points).
Oakland Team Leaders
- Jamal Cain: 20.3 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 49.1 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (22-for-78)
- Trey Townsend: 15.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 55.2 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (5-for-30)
- Jalen Moore: 15.1 PTS, 8.1 AST, 2.0 STL, 32.5 FG%, 24.0 3PT% (25-for-104)
- Micah Parrish: 10.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
- Blake Lampman: 7.0 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (44-for-121)
Northern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Sam Vinson: 11.9 PTS, 2.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (32-for-88)
- Marques Warrick: 14.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (43-for-135)
- Trevon Faulkner: 12.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (44-for-113)
- Adrian Nelson: 7.1 PTS, 8.1 REB, 58.5 FG%
- Chris Brandon: 4.5 PTS, 66.0 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.