The Jacksonville Dolphins (13-7, 5-3 ASUN) visit the North Alabama Lions (9-12, 2-6 ASUN) after losing three straight road games. The Lions are favored by only 1.5 points in the contest, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 3, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 121.5.
North Alabama vs. Jacksonville Predictions
North Alabama vs. Jacksonville Betting Odds
|North Alabama||-1.5||121.5 points|
North Alabama vs. Jacksonville Last 10 Games
- North Alabama covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- North Alabama’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Lions’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 140.7 points scored. That’s 19.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Lions have scored 4.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Jacksonville is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Jacksonville and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Dolphins games averaged 7.7 more points (129.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Dolphins have a 66.8 points-per-game average, 0.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
North Alabama vs. Jacksonville Betting Trends
- North Alabama has put together a record of 7-9-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Lions have an ATS record of 2-3.
- North Alabama’s games have gone over the total six times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Lions average 71.4 points per game, 12.6 more points than the 58.8 the Dolphins give up.
- When North Alabama totals more than 58.8 points, it is 5-5 against the spread and 8-7 overall.
- Jacksonville has covered the spread 12 times in 17 games with a set spread.
- The Dolphins have an ATS record of 5-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Jacksonville have hit the over six times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Dolphins average only 1.6 more points per game (67.1) than the Lions allow their opponents to score (65.5).
- Jacksonville is 6-2 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it scores more than 65.5 points.
North Alabama vs. Jacksonville Over/Under Trends
- This season, North Alabama and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 121.5 points 13 times.
- This season, 10 of Jacksonville’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 121.5 points.
- The Lions average 71.4 points per game against the Dolphins’ 67.1, amounting to 17.0 points over the game’s over/under of 121.5.
- This game’s over/under is 2.8 fewer points than the 124.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Lions have seen a 139 average over/under in their games this season, 17.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 9.1 points separates the average total points bet in Dolphins’ games (130.6 points) and this game’s over/under (121.5 points).
North Alabama Team Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (39-for-106)
- C.J. Brim: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.0 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (19-for-68)
- Jamari Blackmon: 10.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.3 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (34-for-94)
- Damien Forrest: 5.5 PTS, 45.5 FG%
- Isaac Chatman: 5.4 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Kevion Nolan: 12.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 37.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (39-for-104)
- Mike Marsh: 9.1 PTS, 54.3 FG%
- Jordan Davis: 8.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.7 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Osayi Osifo: 8.6 PTS, 68.8 FG%
- Tyreese Davis: 7.3 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (21-for-48)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.