The Murray State Racers (20-2, 10-0 OVC) visit the Austin Peay Governors (7-11, 3-5 OVC) after winning four straight road games. The Racers are double-digit favorites by 13 points in the contest, which tips at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 3, 2022. The matchup’s point total is 134.5.
Murray State vs. Austin Peay Predictions
Murray State vs. Austin Peay Betting Odds
|Murray State||-13||134.5 points|
Murray State vs. Austin Peay Last 10 Games
- Murray State covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Murray State’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Racers games averaged 142.3 total points, 7.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Racers have a points-per-game average 1.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Austin Peay covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The Governors and their opponents have hit the over one time in those games.
- The last 10 Governors games averaged 139.2 total points, 4.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Governors’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 62.4, 5.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Murray State vs. Austin Peay Betting Trends
- Murray State has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this season (13-6-0).
- The Racers have an ATS record of 5-1 when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- This season, Murray State’s games have hit the over nine times out of 20 chances.
- The 82.1 points per game the Racers average are 12.1 more points than the Governors allow (70.0).
- When Murray State scores more than 70.0 points, it is 12-4 against the spread and 19-0 overall.
- Austin Peay is 7-8-1 against the spread this year.
- The Governors have an ATS record of 2-2-1 when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- Austin Peay games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Governors’ 67.4 points per game are only 3.9 more points than the 63.5 the Racers give up.
- When it scores more than 63.5 points, Austin Peay is 5-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
Murray State vs. Austin Peay Over/Under Trends
- This season, Murray State games have gone over this game’s 134.5-point total 13 times.
- There have been five Austin Peay games that have ended with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- The Racers average 82.1 points per game against the Governors’ 67.4, totaling 15.0 points over the game’s point total of 134.5.
- This matchup’s total is 1.0 fewer point than the 133.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Racers have seen a 141.6 over/under in their games this season, 7.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.4 points separates the average total points bet in Governors’ games (139.9 points) and this game’s over/under (134.5 points).
Murray State Team Leaders
- K.J. Williams: 17.0 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.3 STL, 52.7 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (20-for-68)
- Tevin Brown: 17.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.1 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (72-for-179)
- Justice Hill: 13.7 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (45-for-114)
- Trae Hannibal: 9.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.8 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Damiree Burns: 6.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 62.1 FG%
Austin Peay Team Leaders
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett: 13.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 54.3 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Cameron Copeland: 9.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.8 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (18-for-65)
- Tariq Silver: 10.8 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (39-for-111)
- Carlos Paez: 6.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
- Caleb Stone-Carrawell: 12.2 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.